BRT courier services: parcel delivery in Italy and Europe
BRT, also known as Bartolini, is an Italian-based logistics service provider and part of the DPD Group. Find out more about Bartolini shipping services, tracking and express deliveries on our page. At Eurosender we pride ourselves on working with the best courier companies, including Bartolini. When booking your parcel delivery in Italy or internationally with us, our system instantly finds the offer with the best price-quality ratio for your route and requirements, which could be the BRT parcel shipping services.
Why choosing Eurosender?
Vetted logistics providers
Access to a wide network of international couriers
Instant quotes for parcels, express and pallet shipping
Dedicated logistics experts to help you in every step
Shipping insurance included in the price
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Join us for additional shipping benefits
Our goal is to make shipping easier and faster. Book almost any delivery service in instants and easily manage all your transportation operations with our free logistics control panel.
Set up a business profile
HOW YOU CAN SHIP
Our shipping services
Bartolini shipping services and prices
As with any other shipping company, Bartolini courier prices depend on three main factors: the size and weight of your parcel, the country of destination and the selected service.
Within Italy, BRT offers a series of domestic delivery services, from envelope shipping to express deliveries and palletised cargo transport:
- Express service: 24h deliveries with no parcel weight limit.
- Priority service: next day delivery in 3.000 locations all over Italy.
- 10:30 service: deliveries before 10:30 the next working day in 1.500 main towns and cities.
- Heavy parcel service: bulk deliveries up to 100kg in many Italian towns and cities.
- Envelopes and documents service: to ship small items or paper documents.
Bartolini tracking: track and trace service
Bartolini offers a track and trace service to localise your parcel while it is in transit. Each parcel has an individual BRT tracking number, even when it belongs to a multiple-item shipment. Every time your shipment arrives at a new location, the BRT tracking number gets scanned. This way, the tracking system gets updated, and you are able to get new information regarding your shipment’s location. If our system chooses BRT as the shipping company who will carry out the delivery of your shipment, you will get a BRT tracking number once the order is confirmed with the courier provider.
You will receive the tracking number in the confirmation email. To track your parcel, simply insert the BRT tracking number in the tool below. Otherwise, you can check the Bartolini website and use their tracking tool to check what is the current location of your shipment. If the status in the tracking system remains the same for more than 48 hours, we recommend you contact us. We will do anything to make sure that no problems have occurred, and we will update you shortly.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Get the best price for your route
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Frequently asked questions about BRT delivery service
- unpacked parcels;
- machinery that cannot be palletised;
- goods sent to PO boxes (discover alternative ways to send a package to PO box or parcel locker);
- valuable and antique items (jewellery, paintings, precious stones, etc.);
- goods that require a temperature-controlled environment;
- lottery tickets and money;
- goods that cannot be transported by law;
- medical waste or materials;
- flammable and dangerous goods.