Shipping soldier care packages to military bases overseas
Soldier care packages are one of the most common reasons to send a care package, given that military personnel are deployed for months and even years at a time. But how do you know where to send military care packages, and what is not allowed? Allow us to explain everything you need to know about sending care packages to soldiers overseas and booking low-cost parcel delivery to deployed troops and military bases anywhere in the world.
START SHIPPING NOW
Book parcel delivery to deployed troops at military bases – worldwide
International shipping to military bases overseas with Eurosender
What to consider when sending care packages to deployed troops overseas
- CountryChoose the country of pick-up/delivery.
Ex.: United States of America
- Name & SurnameName of the military base followed by the name of the consignee.
Ex.: Fort Drum, Colonel Mark Defoe
- AddressFill out the address/the details received from the military base.
Ex.: Antwerp barracks, New York
- Additional info – OptionalHere you can add additional information.
Keep in mind that the courier doesn’t always take this info into consideration.
- Zip codeAdd the zip code, please double check if it’s the right one.
- Town/cityAdd the full name of the town or city.
Ex.: New York
- Phone numberAdd the phone number of the army base if known, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: +1 20 1234 1234
MILITARY CARE PACKAGE IDEAS
What do people send in care packages for overseas soldiers?
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Frequently asked questions about care packages for deployed troops
How to pack a care package for deployed troops?
When shipping to troops overseas, the package should use:
- Cushioning materials such as bubble wrap, newspaper and packing peanuts to ensure items are unable to move inside
- Sturdy cardboard boxes, Styrofoam sheets and plastic wrap
- Packing tape and scissors
For information on packing and shipping particular items, please see our dedicated pages.