Customer Support Representative
Eurosender is a modern digital platform that combines advanced automation for companies to create their own digital logistics department and increase their performance.
At Eurosender, we are building the industry’s most comprehensive logistics platform that is able to capture the digital demand of shippers in different geographies, draw prospective clients and identify the best logistics solutions for their shipping needs.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our international team in Kyiv, Ukraine or Ljubljana, Slovenia!
As a Customer Support Representative you will:
- do whatever it takes to provide a seamless service to customers,
- provide to the customers the answers and information they need,
- record details of customer’s comments, inquiries, and complaints in order to build and develop FAQs,
- keep a close and continuous contact with our partners, the courier service providers,
- process orders on a daily basis and mediate the communication between courier companies and customers, by telephone and electronically
- English at level of Upper-Intermediate,
- at least Upper-Intermediate level of German, Romanian, Greek or Croatian.
Will be a plus:
- experience at a similar position.
We offer you:
- uplifts for the work on Sundays,
- health insurance after a successful probation period,
- on-going support and development — to serve as the encouragement you need to grow and become the best professional version of yourself,
- regular in-house training programs to develop knowledge in the field,
- Friday team gatherings and non-conformists team buildings
- young and open-minded leadership — we are perfecting by doing and learning every day so we are ready to learn from you and take your opinions into account
- moderns office in Kyiv centre and Ljubljana with multicultural team, friendly atmosphere & free coffee.
How to apply?
Be ready to gain insight into one of the most exciting start-ups in Europe and be part of its development and expansion. You will learn new things at an accelerated pace and you will witness the various stages of our company’s evolution.
Apply by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV in English and the subject line “Customer Support Representative”.
NB: Attach your CV where you specifically define your previous work experience and also write your earliest possible start date.
Do not see the right job offer for you? Tell us what you are best at!
Send us your CV now with the subject line “General application”.