Claims support specialist – we are looking for you!
Your main challenges in the workplace will be:
- communicating and supporting customers via telephone and e-mail;
- preparing duly substantiated letters in the individual stages of the appeal procedure;
- care for timely and effective complaint handling to ensure an optimal level of customer satisfaction and quality of service;
- monitoring the resolution of complaints with logistic partners and informing clients about the course of the procedure;
- identifying opportunities for improving existing services and working with other departments to optimize the workflow and improve user experience.
Predispositions expected/required by the candidate:
- the ability of a professional approach to solving complaints based on previous work experience in the field of work with people;
- answering complaints, customer support, or other works in the field of quality assurance;
- the ability for effective written and oral communication in English and Slovene languages;
- an additional foreign language is an advantage;
- kindness, relaxation, fast learning, perseverance, accuracy, openness to accepting new skills and the joy of accepting new responsibilities;
- study or work experience abroad is an advantage;
- ability to learn quickly and skill in solving complications.
How to apply?
Be ready to gain insight into one of the most exciting start-ups in Europe, in Ljubljana, Slovenia and be part of its development and expansion. You will learn new things at an accelerated pace and you will witness the various stages of our company’s evolution.
Apply by email on email@example.com, send us your CV now with the subject line “Customer Support”.
Please attach your CV where you specifically define your previous work experience and please state your earliest possible start date.
Eurosender launched 6 years ago and our team is made up of individuals who work from our offices in Luxembourg, Ljubljana, Kyiv, Berlin and Gdynia.
We are a young and ambitious international team where new ideas are cherished and team members are encouraged to take a further step and show they can do more than their weekly assignments. Every individual has the potential to leave a positive stamp and make a difference in the company’s development. We know it well! This is why we encourage them to go an extra step and hone their skills.
Do not see the right job offer for you? Tell us what you are best at!
Send us your CV now with the subject line “General application”.