We invite a curious and proactive candidate, who sees the challenge in discovering software improvements to join our international team in Slovenia, Ljubljana!
– creating and executing scenarios for testing new functionality of the web application,
– performing manual tests to help you gain a positive user experience,
– software research involving error reporting and test results,
– finding improvements and optimizing the challenges of software testing,
– collaborating with the rest of the team of developers and programmers in order to best understand user requirements,
– preparing test analyzes,
– communicating about complex problems in a simple and transparent manner in English
– creative thinking, which allows you to capture all the possibilities of user interaction with the software,
– the ability to see things from a different perspective,
– perseverance and patience, which makes you find key improvements,
– enthusiasm over technology,
– attention to detail,
– self-initiative and innovation
– Basic knowledge and understanding of Atlassian Software,
– working in a new and modern office in Ljubljana and occasionally work from home,
– additional training to get even better,
– occasional work with the remaining team of colleagues in Poland,
– flexible work and community
Then we will be happy to have you on our team!
Be ready to gain insight into one of the most exciting start-ups in Europe and be part of its development and expansion. You will learn new things at an accelerated pace and you will witness the various stages of our company’s evolution.
Apply by 20 June 2019 with an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, send us your CV with the subject line “Engineering application”.
Please attach your CV where you specifically define your previous work experience and please state your earliest possible start date.
Eurosender launched 6 years ago and our team is made up of individuals who work from our offices in Luxembourg, Ljubljana, Kyiv, Berlin and Gdynia.
We are a young and ambitious international team where new ideas are cherished and team members are encouraged to take a further step and show they can do more than their weekly assignments. Every individual has the potential to leave a positive stamp and make a difference in the company’s development. We know it well! This is why we encourage them to go an extra step and hone their skills.
Do not see the right job offer for you? Tell us what you are best at!
Send us your CV now with the subject line “General application”.