Cargo transport with the best freight forwarding agents in France
Get your load moving with the best freight forwarders and 3PL agents in France! We will find the right solution for every shipping request through our vast network of air, sea, rail, and road freight forwarders in France and abroad. Get professional guidance from our logistics agents to make the shipping process as smoothly as possible and access the most reliable customs brokers in France, all from one single place!
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
French freight forwarding solutions
We combine the capabilities of multiple logistics providers to offer the best solutions for freight forwarding, warehousing, customs clearance procedures or cargo distribution in France.
Join Eurosender to get your free personalised dashboard, a dedicated account manager and additional invoicing options.
Create a free business account
FREIGHT SHIPPING SOLUTIONS
International freight transport solutions in France
of freight forwarding services in France to cater to any requirement you may have:
Combined cargo transport solutions in France
We will prepare a solution that fits your requirements, regardless of your shipping volume. Through collaboration with multiple French and international freight forwarders, we offer multimodal transport services for importing, exporting, and distributing goods. Whether you are organising a one-time delivery or recurrent shipments, we will tailor a solution for your needs and negotiate the best freight rates in France, be it with air, sea, rail, or road freight forwarders.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How to organise freight transport services in France
- Send your request with details about your load
- We will find the best possible solution for your requirements
- Once you accept our offer, we will arrange all the details with the provider
- Your goods will be collected on the established date and address
Global network of providers
Access to the top freight forwarders in France and globally
Multiple logistics solutions
In one single place, you get services to match any shipping need
Best value for money
World-class logistics services with already negotiated prices
Customs brokers for importing and exporting goods in France
To make sure your international shipment is well cared for, we collaborate with carriers with extensive experience as customs brokers in France. Our trusted freight forwarders have well-established connections in all major ports and airports to process your goods as smoothly as possible, including bonded warehouses in France if needed. To make importing or exporting goods to France more efficient, we recommend preparing all required documents and paying the applicable taxes beforehand.
Warehousing, distribution and fulfilment solutions in France
Besides organising effective freight shipping services in France, we also offer additional logistics solutions. All solutions are fully scalable to your needs when importing, exporting, or shipping goods in France.
- No limit of time or size of the stored goods
- Storage provided by the same cargo company that will transport your load in France
- Bonded warehouse on the carrier’s facility when importing goods
Distribution and fulfilment
- Cargo distribution services in France connecting production site-warehouse-retailer
- End-delivery from the store/warehouse to your client’s door
- Fulfilment solutions provided by vetted companies
Ship with the best French and international freight forwarders
WORK WITH US
We are looking for freight companies in France
Are you a 3PL agent, a trucking company or a freight forwarder in France looking to fill your trucks, vans and containers? At Eurosender, we are constantly growing our network of trusted logistics providers, and we look forward to welcoming new partners to our team.
Popular routes for freight shipping in France
Choose Eurosender for the best freight rates in France and abroad. These are some of the most popular routes among our clients when distributing, importing and exporting goods to France:
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FAQs – Freight forwarding services and companies in France
How much does it cost to use freight forwarding services in France?
How to continue exporting goods from or to France after Brexit?
What documents are required when hiring a freight forwarder in France?
- Shipping Label or Waybill, also containing the tracking barcode
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (not obligatory for domestic freight shipping)
- Packing List
- Material Safety Datasheet
What are the options available for road transport in France?
- Parcel shipping – Door-to-door delivery of standard or express packages
- Pallet delivery – Transportation of palletised cargo in France and abroad
- FTL/LTL Transport – Full or shared truck, ideal for transporting bigger loads
- Van Delivery – Dedicated vehicle for direct cargo transport in France and the EU