How to ship an ice cream machine by courier
No matter winter or summer, nothing tastes better than home-made ice cream. Over the years the range of ice cream machines, both for domestic and professional use, has drastically increased. Nowadays it is easy to score an ice cream machine online that exactly matches your desired flavour and texture wishes. Webshops often provide shipping services for their products, but when you want to buy a second-hand machine, you are out on your own. So, when you want to know how to send an ice cream machine by courier and what to pay attention when you ship an ice cream machine overseas, then keep reading! Besides information on shipping an ice cream machine to an event, we will tell you all about preparing your shipment and how to pack it.
Eurosender works with a wide variety of logistics providers, ranging from world-famous international courier companies, to the most trusted companies on local markets. Check the prices for international shipping with our tool below.
How to place an order with Eurosender?
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to prepare your items for shipping.
Ice cream machine delivery by courier with Eurosender
Eurosender offers the fastest and most reliable shipping services for your ice cream machine. Depending on the specifics of your items, you can choose the right service.
- Standard Shipping: The most common way for ice cream machine delivery by courier. Simply pack it with the packing instructions for an ice cream machine below and fill in the dimensions in the shipping engine. You will immediately get a quote and the price you see is final.
- Freight Shipping: Are you a whole seller and you need to ship multiple machines at once? With our freight service, you will easily get your ice cream machines on pallets to your customers as fast as possible.
- Dedicated Van Delivery: Are you in the business of events and festivals? Shipping an ice cream machine to an event is possible with this service. A dedicated van will come and pick up your ice cream machine and other items, for example, popcorn machines, deep fryers, and cotton candy makers, and transport your items directly to the event or festival that you want to cater.
- Individual offer: Some ice cream machines have unusual shapes and sizes. When you are not sure how to go about shipping your machine, get in touch with our logistics experts for more advice and an individual offer. They will guide you on shipping an ice cream machine abroad.
Packing instructions for an ice cream machine
Of course, the best way to ship an ice cream machine overseas is by using the original box. However, there is a fair chance that you don’t have this anymore or that the box is torn, ripped or damaged in another way. In that case, you want the best packaging for your ice cream machine to keep it safe from damage while being in transport. Below you find both the best materials and the best method for packing your ice cream machine. These instructions are for a wide range of ice cream machines when using standard shipping. However, when you want to ship an industrial ice cream machine or multiple machines at once, be sure to check out our freight shipping page.
- Ice cream machine packing materials
- Cardboard Box ( A big one for the machine and a small one for the details)
- Bubble wrap
- Packing peanuts
- Adhesive Tape
- Scissors or a Stanley knife
- Packing instructions for an ice cream machine
- Disassemble the ice cream machine as much as possible.
- Wrap all parts individually in bubble wrap and seal with tape.
- Take the box and fill the bottom with packing peanuts.
- Place the machine and the parts in the box. When you have many disassembled details, you should put them in a second, separate box.
- Fill up the box with packing peanuts or other cushioning material such as shredded paper or cardboard slaps.
- Seal the box with tape.
Shipping an ice cream machine abroad FAQ
Here are several things you should keep in mind when shipping an ice cream machine to an event or any other place.
- Is my ice cream machine shipment with Eurosender insured?
- All shipments arranged through the Eurosender platform are covered by our standard insurance. However, with valuable items, such as an ice cream machine, we advise to take out additional insurance, which is available at favorable rates.
- How do I pay for my ice cream machine delivery by courier with Eurosender?
- Eurosender offers several convenient payment methods that allow you to pay for the service within a few clicks.
- Where do I find the date of delivery when I ship an ice cream machine overseas?
- Fill in your tracking number in our tracking tool and you will see exactly where your package is and when you can expect the delivery.
- Are there things that I can not ship with Eurosender?
- Can I ship batteries with my ice cream machine?
- Shipping batteries has some peculiarities. Read our detailed blog article about shipping batteries to find all the do’s and don’ts.
- What if the delivery fails?
- In the unfortunate event that something went wrong with your delivery, you can simply follow the steps in our claim guide.
- How can I benefit more from Eurosender services?
Do you have any further questions about how to ship an ice cream machine overseas? Just get in touch with our logistics experts. They will be glad to help you with your order and give you advice about shipping an ice cream machine abroad.