How to book international cider deliveries by courier
Are you a business owner looking for the best way to arrange craft cider deliveries to your customers and partners internationally? Or are you an individual willing to send non-alcoholic cider to your friends and family? Find here the best logistics solutions for shipping apple cider by courier within Europe or abroad. Check the regulations and tips on how to pack cider bottles or cans to ensure safe transportation.
Cider delivery services for resellers
Are you a licensed manufacturer looking for the best way to organise craft cider delivery to your customers? Join thousands of companies that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform and have an effective and well-organised shipping process with a personalised logistics dashboard, pay with user credits and save on every shipment, and keep all the orders and invoices in one place.
Logistics solutions for shipping cider internationally
When shipping apple cider within Europe or abroad, you can choose between different shipping options to match your needs:
How to pack cider for delivery in a box
Shipping cider between individuals may seem a little tricky. However, properly packaging assures safe apple or hard cider delivery and protects the other belongings in the package from damages.
- Wrap the bottle or can with bubble wrap and place it in a leak-proof Ziploc bag.
- Place the cider into a shipping box. Fill the voids with cushioning materials or other items you are shipping (like clothes or towels).
- Make sure nothing moves when you shake the box and seal the package.
How to pack cider for shipping on a pallet
For businesses shipping apple cider or craft cider using the pallet service, we suggest following the packaging steps below:
- Place some liner paper on the pallet and place the boxes containing the bottles of cider on it.
- Add liner paper between each layer you stack, to decrease friction and spread the weight evenly.
- Fix the shipment to the pallet with straps and secure it with stretch foil or bubble wrap.
FAQs on shipping apple cider across Europe or abroad by courier
Can I ship cider with every courier company?
Is apple cider considered as an alcoholic drink?
How much alcohol is in an apple cider?
Can I send a friend some sparkling cider in the mail internationally?
Is it allowed to ship non-alcoholic cider by courier?
Take into consideration these guidelines when shipping cider in Europe and internationally. Nevertheless, please consider that following them does not guarantee that the courier company will transport your package without restriction. In case you decide to ship cider internationally, Eurosender will not be held responsible for any damages caused by the transportation of your shipment.