Best way to ship designer bags
Fashion is one of the largest global industries in the world and it keeps on growing. Also, fashion requires reliable and bulk international shipping solutions for businesses. Eurosender has prepared the most important information you need for the shipping of the designer bag and purses.
Eurosender understands the needs of small and medium-sized businesses, such as wholesale handbags suppliers, as well as individuals, who are looking for the best way to ship designer bags and purses domestically and overseas.
Check prices for the shipping of the luxury bags with the booking engine
How to ship designer bags and purses with Eurosender?
To find out what type of service is the most suitable for your needs, please measure your parcel and fill the dimensions in the Shipment Size Checker below. The system will define which service you should use.
We recommend booking the shipping service at least 2 working days before the pick-up date. This way, you will be able to avoid any problems with the pick-up and ensure a smooth delivery process. In case you won’t be present at the pickup address on the collection date, please make sure you leave someone you trust responsible for handing over the goods to the courier driver.
If you need urgent delivery of designer bags and purses to your business partners or clients you can order the express shipping service. When booking express delivery, the shipping time will vary between 24h within Europe and 48h-72h worldwide.
Shipping services for businesses
Are you a manufacturer or a reseller of designer bags? Make a free simulation using our booking engine to get the final cost for shipping designer bags domestically or abroad. Keep in mind that the prices you see in the booking engine include value-added tax (VAT)! In order to get VAT exempt prices, dedicated to business customers, please register on our website, free of charge.
Benefits of booking delivery through Eurosender for business clients:
- You get affordable prices and high-quality assistance from our logistics experts.
- After placing an order, you get a tracking number to track your parcel online and be aware of the location of your goods.
- Having a business account on our website allows you to easily find the best solution for the bulk and frequent orders.
- You can use advanced tools to send multiple packages.
- You receive fast access to your active and past orders and order details.
Packing materials for designer bags and purses
- Cardboard boxes – you can take new or used boxes. Please, make sure that the boxes you are using are clean and don’t have any dents.
- Packing peanuts or shredded paper – for internal cushioning of the cardboard boxes.
- Bubble wrap – you can use bubble wrap to secure the designer handbags before putting it into the box.
- Adhesive tape – will be needed for sealing and thoroughly covering the shipment.
- Scissors – for cutting the cardboard box and/or other materials into suitable sizes.
How to pack designer bags for shipping?
The shipping of luxury bags and purses requires careful packaging to protect bags from dents and damages. For the secure and safe transportation of designer purses, please follow these packing tips.
- Stuff and wrap a designer handbag with bubble wrap, tissues or paper towels.
- Pack the designer purses into a waterproof bag.
- Put your designer bags in a cardboard box.
- Fill the box with shredded paper or packing peanuts for additional safety. When you shake the box, nothing should rattle or slide.
- Tape the outside of the box.
How to pack designer bags for travel?
Travelling with designer bags may be challenging as you need to be sure your luxury purses and totes will arrive safely. To bring Chanel, Hermes, Dior or Louis Vuitton bags with you on a vacation or business trip, you need to protect them from damages while shipping.
If you are looking for the best way to pack designer bags in luggage, consider these steps:
- Cover your designer purse in a dust bag or a bigger bag to protect it from dirt and damage.
- Place your luxury bag in another larger tote.
- Lock your bag in the suitcase when not in use.
- Avoid carrying cosmetic or liquid items that could damage your bag while travelling.
If you have too much luggage and want to travel carefree, consider using shipping services to send designer bags ahead to your destination.
Ready to ship? Make a free simulation for the prices.