Sending cut flowers and bouquets
Whether you wish to send a bouquet of flowers to a loved one or send a flower arrangement for a special occasion, you should first make sure if it is possible to send fresh cut flowers by courier. Check our packaging guidelines for cut flowers and flower bouquets and restrictions on sending flowers in the mail internationally or domestically.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Businesses shipping flower arrangements
No matter the frequency or volume of shipping, you can benefit by registering for a business account to keep track of all your logistics processes in one place. With easy payment options, expert shipping advice and access to a wide network of logistics providers, discover how your business can keep up with growing demand by creating your own personalised logistics hub – for free.
BEST WAY TO SHIP
Eurosender’s shipping solutions
Find out which service suits your shipping requirement, depending on the size and urgency and book low-cost and
reliable shipping to anywhere in the world in a few easy steps.
HOW TO PACK
Packaging flowers for shipping
Send fresh flowers, flower arrangements and bouquets safely by following our step-by-step guidelines on how to package flowers for shipping:
- Ensure flowers are watered: Prior to packaging flowers for shipping, keep them in water to keep them fresh.
- Secure the stems: Using cable ties or rubber bands, wrap the stems to keep them together.
- Protect the stems: Wrap the cut ends of the flowers with moist paper towel to keep the flowers hydrated during transport. Then, add an additional layer of bubble wrap, place into a plastic bag and secure with tape.
- Protect the top of the flowers: Take some newspapers or cling film to cover the tops of the flowers so that they do not get crumpled.
- Place into box or crate: If possible, we recommend to use a wooden box or a sturdy cardboard box. Place the flowers into the box, onto a bed of cushioning (packing peanuts or newspaper), and cover any empty space with cushioning material to prevent movement.
- Seal and label: Seal the box with tape and mark it ‘This way up’ or ‘Fragile’ to minimise the risk of damage from mishandling during transport.
Get an instant quote for your shipment
Frequently asked questions about sending flowers
internationally and domestically
Can you ship flowers in the mail, internationally or domestically?
Is insurance included when sending plants and flowers by courier?
- For individuals: Unfortunately, insurance does not apply for shipping prohibited and restricted items and individuals choose to do so at their own risk.
- For businesses: Depending on the type of courier service, insurance options may be available when shipping flowers to customers. For more information about insurance options for shipping flowers, please contact our experts who will be happy to advise you.
Does Eurosender offer same-day delivery when sending bouquets and flower arrangements?
Can I choose refrigerated shipping when booking through Eurosender?
If you are unsure which service is right for your shipment, please reach out to our experts who can advise you.