How to ship a harness for husky dogs, horses, and donkeys
A harness is usually a set of objects used to harness horses or other animals in a cart or sleigh. In some cases, it is necessary to send harnesses for horses via courier to a stable or manege. Sometimes there is also a needed to ship a harness for husky dogs or donkeys. Anyway, Eurosender is there to assist you with shipping a dog harness abroad or sending other types of harnesses via courier. We will also provide you with the guidelines on how to pack driving harnesses for shipping and provide some useful pieces of advice concerning horse harness transportation.
An affordable cost to ship a donkey harness, horse harness and dog harness
You can ship a harness for husky dogs, horses, or donkeys easily with Eurosender as we will negotiate the best shipping rates for you with one of our logistics partners. We collaborate with global and local courier services providers that have proved to be trustful and reliable. Before shipping a dog harness abroad, you will have to follow several simple steps and adhere to a range of recommendations.
- Pack driving harnesses for shipping. Once you decide to send harnesses for horses via courier, it is crucially important to prepare them for transportation. As a rule, arranging items in the cardboard box is a preferred method of packaging.
- Measure your parcel. Take the dimensions of your package and insert them in the Shipment Size Checker below to verify which type of shipping service would be appropriate. In case you need to dispatch multiple parcels, we also have a solution for you in that case.
- Place an order in advance. Our Eurosender platform is extremely easy to use and navigate. Furthermore, you will be able to instantly check the cost to ship a donkey harness, horse harness, or even a harness for husky dogs in case of standard shipping services. Anyway, we recommend booking shipping services at least 2 business days prior to your intended pick-up date.
- Take care of insurance. On the second stage of the booking process, you will be able to choose extra insurance options at a reasonable extra price. Even though Eurosender provides basic insurance for all shipments, additional insurance options would serve you best in case you decide to ship a harness for husky or horse which could be rather expensive.
- Print a shipping label. After your order is processed and confirmed, you will get an e-mail with all the necessary details, one of which concerns a shipping a label. You will be instructed whether you need to print out a label and attach it to a parcel by yourself.
- Enjoy door-to-door service. There is no need to rush to a local depot or a post office to drop off your package with harness equipment or other stuff for horses. Wait for a courier to collect your parcel on the planned pick-up date.
If you want to know more about how to send harnesses for horses via courier, feel free to contact our friendly experts.
Materials needed to pack a harness
To protect your items during transit, you need to take care of their packaging in advance. Thus, make sure you have the materials mentioned in the list below to wrap and pack your harnesses properly.
- Sturdy cardboard boxes. Each package should be sent in a cardboard box. You can find a new one at any stationery or take a used one in the supermarket. Make sure that it fits the size of your shipment.
- Cardboard scrap. Use it for thickening the walls of the box and granting additional protection.
- Bubble wrap and foam wrap. These packaging materials are used to pack small and fragile items.
- Cushioning materials. You can use packing peanuts, crumpled newspapers, or bubble wrap as cushioning materials.
- Packing tape. It is necessary for securing packaging materials, fixing items, or protecting the box.
How to pack driving harnesses for shipping
Before shipping a dog harness abroad, it is necessary to secure all the elements and cover the items entirely with protective materials. If you are not sure how to do that, follow several simple steps listed below.
- Cover sharp and metal items. In case you need to pack a horse harness, cover all metal and sharp items with small pieces of cardboard scrap and then with bubble wrap. It is necessary to protect leather from minor scratches or dents. When packing and shipping a dog harness abroad, follow the same procedure if needed.
- Protect the harness itself. Fold the harness properly so it occupies as little space as possible. Wrap it entirely with bubble wrap or foam wrap.
- Cushion the box. Put enough cushioning materials, crumpled newspapers, or packing peanuts on the bottom of the box.
- Put the items in the box. Nest a wrapped harness inside the cardboard box. In case you need to dispatch more than one harness, use pieces of cardboard scrap to separate them from each other.
- Seal the box using packing tape.
Check out how to pack and ship horse riding equipment and how to send animal forage with courier services.
The reasons to send harnesses for horses via courier
When you choose Eurosender platform for shipping parcels, you get a number of tangible and intangible benefits:
- The best offer in terms of the price-to-performance ratio along with the most affordable cost to ship a donkey harness, horse harness, or husky harness.
- Insurance for any item you send with Eurosender.
- Recommendations and pieces of advice to properly prepare and pack driving harnesses for shipping.
- You can always contact our friendly and professional logistics experts who speak 15 languages.