How to cheaply ship a radiator
When moving from one place to the other, you may need to buy a radiator. Or maybe you have a good radiator and you want to bring it with you to your new home. With Eurosender you have a cheap option to ship a radiator overseas to a location chosen by you. With our network of cheap and reliable courier providers, we can offer you the best deal for your radiator delivery by courier. In our inclusive manual, with packing instructions for a radiator, you can find all you need to know and more about how to cheaply ship a radiator.
How to place an order with Eurosender?
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to prepare your items for shipping.
General advice for when you ship a radiator overseas
When you make an order at Eurosender, there are several things to keep in mind. The general advice below about packing instructions for a radiator can be applied to all deliveries with Eurosender. Eurosender now also offers storage possibilities when you need them.
- When you use a radiator delivery by courier you want to be sure that your package is insured as good as possible. Our Standard Insurance covers your shipment up to €200 but you can easily add extra insurance against low rates when you ship a radiator overseas.
- When the courier comes to pick-up your radiator shipment, it is essential that you are present at the pick-up address. When you are planning to leave the pick-up address, be sure to order the pick-up 2 working days before your planned departure date. You can also ask someone else to hand over the shipment. Besides that, you can check out our instruction video about pick-ups organized by Eurosender.
- In most countries, the courier company will take care of printing and attaching the label. However, when the pick-up address is in Sweden, Spain or Poland, you will have to do this by yourself.
- Determine which shipping service suits you best. At Eurosender there are several options available to ship your radiator delivery by courier.
- Standard shipping: With Standard Shipping, you can easily measure your shipment with our online dimensions tracker and order your delivery.
- Pallet delivery: When you want to ship more than one radiator, pallet delivery is a good option. You can easily pack your pallet, make a quick online order and Eurosender will take care of the rest. Also be sure to check out our pages about LTL, FTL, and PTL or watch our video about Freight Transport.
- Individual offer: When your shipment doesn’t match the standard dimensions, is fragile or not suitable for a pallet, ask our team of specialists for an individual offer. Within a few minutes, you will find out how we can order the best courier service for your shipment.
Packing materials for radiator delivery by courier
To pack a radiator for delivery by courier you will need some packing materials. These can be bought in a hardware store or you can order them online. You can use both new and used material but when you choose for the latter, make sure that your materials are not damaged in any way. The packing instructions below are for standard delivery. When you want to ship multiple radiators, it might be better on a pallet. Let’s look at the packing materials for when we show you how to cheaply ship a radiator.
- Box: A stiff cardboard box for transport. When you have the original box, complete with the polystyrene filling, you can simply use this box for the shipment.
- Bubble wrap: To protect the radiator when you ship a radiator overseas.
- Paper/plastic bag: To collect all the details that must be disassembled.
- Cushioning material: Packing peanuts are used by most professionals but you can also use something else such as shredded paper or more bubble wrap. Towels may also work well.
- Scissors and Tape: To seal the box.
Packing instructions for a radiator
When you want to know how to cheaply ship a radiator, you simply need the packing instructions for a radiator below and the help of Eurosender, to get your shipment where you want it to go. With our easy payment methods, it will take only moments to realize your shipment.
- Disassemble the radiator: Remove all parts that can be disassembled and put them in the bag.
- Wrap the radiator in bubble wrap: Do this several times and in multiple directions and cover the sharp edges and sides well.
- Prepare the box: Sprinkle some packing peanuts, or other cushioning material, on the bottom of the box and make sure that it is spread evenly.
- Place the radiator in the box: Place the bubble-wrapped radiator in the box and cover with a bit of cushioning material.
- Place the bag with disassembled details in the box: Remember that you also need the right tools to assemble the parts again at the receiving end. So, you might want to add the tools to the shipment.
- Fill and Seal: Fill up the box with cushioning material, close the box and seal with tape. Your order is ready to be shipped.
What else do people ship with Eurosender
At Eurosender we often get requests for shipments of a wide variety of things. Whatever the situation, we have a quick and easy solution. When you are relocating and want to know how to cheaply ship a radiator, there might be many more things you need to remove. Let’s take a quick look at some other services for relocation and removal.
- When you are relocating, you don’t want to spend lots of time and money on shipping your belongings. Eurosender offers shipping services for expatriates and students, to ensure that relocating to your new location is a smooth sailing. We can also assist you when you are relocating your business.
- When you ship a radiator overseas, you may have many more items you need to ship. At Eurosender we know everything about shipping pieces of furniture, such as tables and chairs. Whether it is a carpet, ceramics, a fragile item or even a glass product, Eurosender has the right service for you.
- When you are into sports, we can also help you deliver your stationary bike, horse riding equipment or a whole kayak can even be shipped with Eurosender.
When you are still left with some questions after reading our instructions on how to cheaply ship a radiator, you can always contact us. Our Customer Service team is waiting for your calls and emails to assist you where-ever needed.