Door-to-door international shipping service
Place your order for door-to-door delivery services online and have your items picked up and delivered directly to you. Book simple and fast deliveries with Eurosender. We offer worldwide door-to-door shipping services with the best rates on the market.
Ready to ship? Get started
REASONS TO USE
What are the advantages of booking our door-to-door delivery service?
Our logistics network is comprised of the best door-to-door couriers
Get immediate quotes for shipping parcels, express or pallets worldwide
Real-time assistance from logistics experts at every step of the way
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Door-to-door shipping services for businesses
Join +40k SME’s who are already digitising their logistics operations with us. Create your personalised dashboard and have full control of logistics transactions and connected data, all in one place. Organise door-to-door delivery services to your clients with just a few clicks.
HOW YOU CAN SHIP
Door-to-door delivery services available
Do you have different requirements?
How to find the ideal door-to-door courier service for your needs?
Are you unsure which service to use? Measure your packaged item and insert the dimensions on the tool below to determine what is the best door-to-door delivery service for you.
HOW FAST IS THE DELIVERY?
Door-to-door pick-up and delivery times
- Collection can be scheduled Monday-Friday, from 9-18h
- Door-to-door same-day pick-up is available for certain services
- Parcels are delivered directly to your door from Monday-Friday between 9-18h
- Calculate the estimated time of delivery with our online tool
Track and trace
- Tracking number will be sent via e-mail once the service is confirmed
- Follow your parcel online with our dedicated tool
Ready to get started?
Get instant prices for your door-to-door delivery service
People trust our expertise
How to assure a successful delivery when using the international door-to-door shipping service
- The courier driver should be able to park at least 15m away from the building, both at pick-up and delivery addresses;
- The collection of your shipment will be done on the ground floor. When shipping big or heavy items, consider having someone to help you with the package;
- Please inform us upon booking the service if you require extra assistance during collection, such as fork-lifts, tail-lifts etc.;
- The courier may deliver the parcel to a neighbour if no one is present at the delivery address;
- For international door-to-door deliveries outside the EU, the items will go through customs procedures. Make sure to provide all necessary documents;
- Pack your items appropriately. Follow our packing recommendations whether you are organising a door-to-door express, standard or freight shipment.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Frequently asked questions about door-to-door courier services
What is the meaning of door-to-door service in the logistics world?
Door-to-door is a shipping service where the parcel is picked up at the designated address and delivered directly to the destination. The courier company is responsible for carrying out the delivery from one address to the other; there is no need for the customer to go to a shop to collect or pick-up their package. At Eurosender, we offer door-to-door deliveries in Europe and worldwide with the most affordable rates. Get an instant quote.
Can I book door-to-door courier services to transport luggage?
Yes, you can ship your luggage using our Standard Delivery or Express Service. All you need to do is book the shipment, pack your item and wait for the courier to pick it up. Take advantage of our door-to-door luggage service and avoid the airlines’ excess luggage charges when travelling abroad.
With which types of transportation can I arrange a door-to-door delivery service?
We organise door-to-door courier services using road transport through the Standard Delivery and by air with the Express Service. For shipping bigger loads and door-to-door cargo shipments, you can also use the Van Service, for collection and delivery to the designated addresses.
What can I send using the standard door-to-door service?
You can ship almost anything using standard door-to-door shipping service, as long as it is appropriately packed and has all the necessary documents. For recommendations on how to pack your items, check our complete packing guide.
Can I book a door-to-door removal and relocation service with Eurosender?
Yes, we offer special door-to-door services for removals and relocations. When relocating within Europe, whether it is to a different city or another country, you can book our door-to-door Van Service. This is the most recommended shipping service for relocations as you will have the entire vehicle reserved to you and the shortest transit times.
When moving overseas, you can also opt for using other shipping alternatives such as door-to-door luggage or freight service, depending on how much volume you need to send.
Is it possible to arrange door-to-door car transportation with courier services?
Yes, at Eurosender we can also organise door-to-door car transportation. As we work with some of the most trusted courier providers, you can rest assured your car will be safely transported directly to the designated address. If you wish to ship only tires or other car parts, read our dedicated pages to discover the best way of packing and shipping them.
Can I organise a door-to-door shipment to a remote area?
Yes, at Eurosender we also offer deliveries to islands and other remote locations. However, please consider that, due to the difficulty of access, the delivery might happen only on certain weekdays, which may influence the estimated time of delivery. Learn more about shipping to remote locations on our dedicated page.