Urgent International Courier Services – Same-day collection
Do you need to urgently ship a package and have it delivered in the shortest time possible? With Eurosender, you can arrange a same-day parcel collection for your urgent shipments being transported on most global routes. Choose from a wide range of shipping services available and select the fastest delivery solution during the booking process when you need an urgent delivery service.
READY TO SHIP?
Book your door-to-door delivery right away
REASONS TO USE
Why use our courier services with same-day collection?
How to arrange a same-day parcel collection
- To send a parcel with a same-day collection, you should book as early as possible – no later than 12 pm
- Same-day collection is available with the Flexi, Regular Plus or Express Services – depending on availability for your location
- During the order process, you will be able to select the same day on the calendar when scheduling the collection
Once the order is placed, we will arrange the best possible urgent international courier service. You will receive an e-mail with details and instructions to prepare for your shipment; make sure to check it and follow the steps.
When booking a same-day courier service, you will be required to print the shipping label and attach it to the parcel yourself.
Same-day parcel delivery service
- Use our Express Service for deliveries performed in up to 24h within the same continent
- If you require a same-day delivery, please reach out to us via phone or chat so our experts can prepare a tailored solution
- Your urgent shipment must be collected in the morning to be eligible for same-day delivery
WHICH SERVICE TO CHOOSE
Differences between the courier services with urgent collection and delivery
At Eurosender, we offer three different solutions for same-day courier services in Europe and worldwide:
Available in specific routes, shippers can select the Flexi Service for a same-day collection when sending parcels in Europe. This urgent parcel delivery service will be performed via road transport, with an estimated delivery time of up to 7 days for international destinations. Please have in mind that you will be required to call the courier and arrange the collection yourself.
Available in Europe, the Regular Plus service is a premium shipping service with possible same-day collection. Delivery will be performed by road with short transit times. When using the Regular Plus service, shippers are required to print and attach the label to the parcel themselves.
Available globally, the Express Service is the fastest solution for sending urgent shipments worldwide. The average delivery time is between 24-72h, but deliveries are usually performed on the same day for routes within the same continent. With the Express Service, the goods are shipped via air transport in the shortest time possible.
What to have in mind when booking urgent international courier services
WHAT YOU GET
What is included when booking our same-day courier services
Instant prices for transporting urgent shipments worldwide
Access to a global network of reputable logistics providers
Simple ordering process, book your service in just a few clicks
Track your urgent shipment from collection to delivery
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FAQs – Same-day pick-up and delivery services
- If you have booked the Flexi Service with the same-day collection and have not contacted the courier, the collection will not be performed. When receiving the e-mail with the instructions to contact the courier, please do as soon as possible.
- If you have placed your order after 12 pm or close to this time, it is likely that it was too late in the day for your parcel to be collected. Although we do recommend booking before 12 pm, unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee an exact time, as couriers must organise their route as early as possible. If your parcel has not been collected today, it will be collected at the earliest possible opportunity the next business day.
- If you have booked early and contacted the courier directly for same-day collection but still encountered issues, please contact us by phone, e-mail, or chat.