Same-day pick-up and delivery – Urgent International Courier Services
Do you need to urgently ship a package and have it delivered in the shortest time possible? With Eurosender, you can book an urgent parcel collection with the earliest possible pick-up date, and have your urgent shipment delivered the same day, depending on the route.
READY TO SHIP?
Book your door-to-door delivery right away
REASONS TO USE
Why use same-day collection and delivery?
Perfect for time-critical shipments
Earlier collection means earlier delivery – same day or next business day, depending on the route
Same-day delivery within Europe with our Express service
PICKUP AND DELIVERY
Same-day collection with earliest possible pick-up date
- To arrange your parcel for same-day collection, you should book as early as possible – no later than 1pm.
- Same-day collection is available by booking a standard or express service.
- When booking a standard shipment, you simply enter the pick-up and delivery locations and dimensions of your shipment and select ‘earliest possible pick-up date’.
- If you have selected ‘Express service’, simply select the same day for collection.
- Once the order is placed, we will arrange the best possible urgent international courier service.
- You will receive an email with details and instructions to prepare for your shipment.
- Same-day delivery is possible by booking with our Express service
- Your urgent shipment must be collected in the morning to guarantee same-day delivery
- Dependent on your chosen route, within the same continent.
Advantages of same-day courier services with Eurosender
Instant prices for express and standard shipping, you always get the best price
Best available service across our network of logistics providers
Simple ordering process, book your service in just a few clicks
Parcel tracking allows you to track your urgent shipment from collection to delivery
Get an instant quote for your shipment
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have booked your Standard or Express service for same-day collection, you should have received an email with instructions to contact the courier before collection. If you have not done so, please do as soon as possible to arrange pick-up on the next business day.
- If you have placed your ‘Standard Shipping’ order after 1pm or close to this time, it is likely that it was too late in the day for your parcel to be collected. Although we do recommend to book before 1pm, unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee an exact time, as couriers must organise their route as early as possible. If your parcel has not been collected today, it will be collected at the earliest possible opportunity the next business day.
- If you have placed your ‘Standard Shipping’ order and have not selected ‘Earliest possible pick-up date’, your parcel will be collected the following business day.
- If you have booked early, and contacted the courier directly for same-day collection, please contact us by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard Delivery: Yes. Every standard shipment is covered for up to €200 and additional insurance for your urgent shipment is available to purchase during the booking process, in the section under ‘safety’, and is provided through our insurance partner ERGO Versicherung AG.
- Express Delivery: Yes. Every shipment is insured according to CMR conventions. Additional insurance is also available to purchase during the booking process in the section under ‘safety’, and is provided through our insurance partner ERGO Versicherung AG. If you are still unsure if additional insurance is right for your urgent shipment, please contact our experts.