Same-day pick-up and delivery – Urgent International Courier Services
Do you need to urgently ship a package and have it delivered in the shortest time possible? With Eurosender, you can book an urgent parcel collection with the earliest possible pick-up date, and have your urgent shipment delivered the same day, depending on the route.
Ready to ship?Get started
REASONS TO USE
Why use same-day collection and delivery?
Perfect for time-critical shipments
Earlier collection means earlier delivery – same day or next business day, depending on the route
Same-day delivery within Europe with our Express service
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Same-day courier services for businesses
Your business can send urgent packages faster with same-day collection and delivery to destinations within the same continent. Unlock lower rates by creating a business account. Your logistics dashboard gives you a complete overview of your logistics processes in one place, track your shipments and keep track of expenses. Our logistics experts are happy to assist you along the way – from the booking process until delivery.
Pick-up and delivery
Same-day collection with earliest possible pick-up date
- To arrange your parcel for same-day collection, you should book as early as possible – no later than 1pm.
- Same-day collection is available by booking a standard or express service.
- When booking a standard shipment, you simply enter the pick-up and delivery locations and dimensions of your shipment and select ‘earliest possible pick-up date’.
- If you have selected ‘Express service’, simply select the same day for collection.
- Once the order is placed, we will arrange the best possible urgent international courier service.
- You will receive an email with details and instructions to prepare for your shipment.
- Same-day delivery is possible by booking with our Express service
- Your urgent shipment must be collected in the morning to guarantee same-day delivery
- Dependent on your chosen route, within the same continent.
Advantages of same-day courier services with Eurosender
Instant prices for express and standard shipping, you always get the best price
Best available service across our network of logistics providers
Simple ordering process book your service in just a few clicks
Parcel tracking allows you to track your urgent shipment from collection to delivery
Ready to get started?
People trust our expertise
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Frequently Asked Questions
I ordered a same-day collection, but my package has not been collected. Why?
There are a number of reasons why this might occur.
- If you have booked your Standard or Express service for same-day collection, you should have received an email with instructions to contact the courier before collection. If you have not done so, please do as soon as possible to arrange pick-up on the next business day.
- If you have placed your ‘Standard Shipping’ order after 1pm or close to this time, it is likely that it was too late in the day for your parcel to be collected. Although we do recommend to book before 1pm, unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee an exact time, as couriers must organise their route as early as possible. If your parcel has not been collected today, it will be collected at the earliest possible opportunity the next business day.
- If you have placed your ‘Standard Shipping’ order and have not selected ‘Earliest possible pick-up date’, your parcel will be collected the following business day.
- If you have booked early, and contacted the courier directly for same-day collection, please contact us by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to print a label for my urgent shipment?
Yes, in some cases. You will receive instructions via email, once you have placed your booking. If required to print the label, please do so and affix it on a flat, clean surface of your package.
Is insurance included for my urgent shipment and can I purchase additional insurance?
- Standard Delivery: Yes. Every standard shipment is covered for up to €200 and additional insurance for your urgent shipment is available to purchase during the booking process, in the section under ‘safety’, and is provided through our insurance partner ERGO Versicherung AG.
- Express Delivery: Yes. Every shipment is insured according to CMR conventions. Additional insurance is also available to purchase during the booking process in the section under ‘safety’, and is provided through our insurance partner ERGO Versicherung AG. If you are still unsure if additional insurance is right for your urgent shipment, please contact our experts.
How should I prepare my urgent shipment?
You should package your shipment yourself, and we recommend to use a sturdy cardboard box as packaging. For more detailed guidelines, please see our dedicated page.
If instructed to print the label yourself, affix your shipping label on a clean, flat surface.
How can I track my urgent shipment?
You will be provided with a tracking number for your urgent shipment and you can easily track your goods on our tracking tool.
Can transit times be prolonged?
Yes, in some rare cases transit times can exceed the estimated time frame due to traffic and weather conditions, and other unforeseen circumstances. You can check for updates by using our tracking tool, and if you are still unsure, please contact our friendly customer support team who can advise you in more detail.
Is same-day delivery available on all routes?
Same-day delivery is possible when the shipment is collected in the morning and its destination is within the same continent. Depending on the route, urgent shipments can be delivered within 24 hours of collection.