Eurosender shipping insurance – Insured international shipping
Book insured worldwide shipping for every type of shipment, through our platform. Safe transport is Eurosender top priority, so we include basic coverage on most deliveries booked through our platform. Add an extra insurance coverage for better protection of your goods, by purchasing additional insurance for international shipping at the lowest costs.
Insured worldwide shipping
International shipping insurance | Options per service
Additional international shipping insurance options
We offer you some of the lowest rates for additional international shipping insurance on packages, large parcels or freight. You can purchase extra shipping insurance on goods sent overseas or domestically during the booking process, directly on our platform. ERGO provides additional insurance, and you can select from the following options:
1.000 EUR coverage
12.99 EUR per package or freight shipment
2.000 EUR coverage
17.99 EUR per package or freight shipment
5.000 EUR coverage
24.99 EUR per freight shipment
More than 5.000 EUR
Available on request
READY TO SHIP?
Cost for international shipping with insurance included
Things to check for valid insured worldwide shipping
To receive compensation for the insured package delivery, make sure you are ticking all the boxes:
- Determine the value of the items you are shipping. Receipts usually serve as proof of value for validation of the shipping insurance on international or domestic shipments.
- Take photos of the items you are shipping to serve as additional proof of the shipment.
- The shipment’s packaging complies with the requirements.
- The shipment does not contain any items considered prohibited and restricted items for shipping.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FAQ on shipping insurance with Eurosender
Can I insure my international parcel delivery with Eurosender?
Are all international shipments insured?
How much does international shipping insurance for packages cost?
I am shipping multiple packages within one order. Does the international shipping insurance apply individually for each package?
Can I select separate shipping insurance for different parcels within my order?
Does the basic insurance for international and domestic shipments cover suitcases?
Can I add shipping insurance after finalizing my order?
Can I increase the insurance coverage for more than 5.000 EUR?
Is additional shipping insurance worth getting?
Can I select additional shipping insurance for high-value items?
Does shipping insurance apply for personal items?
Are insurance options different for businesses and individuals?
What international freight shipping insurance apply to pallet shipments?
In which situations do I get compensation on the insured package delivery?
How do I raise a claim for the damaged content on my insured package delivery?
- Inspect your shipment thoroughly in the presence of the delivery driver.
- Do not sign for the shipment if you believe it is damaged or partly missing. Claims that the driver left too quickly will not be accepted.
- File a damage report signed by yourself (the receiver) and the delivery driver.
- Report the event to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your shipment, including your damage report and any photos or supporting documentation.
- You will receive additional documentation to complete, via email.
- The receipt of the purchased goods may be requested as proof of value.
- Send the requested documentation via email as soon as possible. Eurosender will then submit the claim to the logistics service provider in charge of delivery. Throughout the process, we will act on your behalf and keep you informed via email as updates come to hand.
- Upon receiving the claim, the logistics service provider must conclude their assessment and provide a decision within 60 days.