We know how hard making a decision to go abroad can be. Whether you only consider applying for an exchange programme, you are already an international student, or you just came back home after Erasmus, you probably have a lot of questions. What better way to answer them all, with a little help from those who have already been there?
The Erasmus Student Guide aims to prepare you for your exchange and help you enjoy it as much as possible, no matter if you study or work abroad. We’ve got it all covered – from choosing your destination, up till fighting the post-exchange blues.
The ultimate Erasmus student guide
What are you waiting for? Download the complete Erasmus Student Guide now.
Read more about Erasmus
To help you embark on this new adventure, we have prepared other guides about going on Erasmus and a few topics that may help you with the move.
- 10 benefits of going on Erasmus
- How much does it cost to go on Erasmus?
- How to find opportunities abroad?
- Prepare your Erasmus to Italy with Studentsville
- Erasmus life in Germany with Housing Anywhere
- Exploring Flanders Region with Erasmus en Flandes