Join our Logistics Affiliate Programme
Why choose Eurosender Affiliate Programme?
Our Affiliate Programme is free and easy to join. Follow the link above and start earning in just a few clicks.
Door-to-door delivery services are easy to promote and in high demand in every industry sector.
The more sales you generate, the more you’ll earn. Our commission rates vary by service.
We pay you
Receive a commission for every purchase originating from your website, blog, video or landing page.
How does our Logistics Affiliate Programme work?
Apply for an Affiliate account using the button below
Start using Eurosender banners and links on your website
Earn money for every referral that becomes a conversion
What is Eurosender?
- 10% Commission awarded for each customer sales for envelopes, packages – excluding VAT charges.
- 5 EUR fixed commission for each customer sales for Pallets, Van and bulky items.
- The affiliate platform has a 3% fixed commission.
Who is this Programme for?
What’s in it for you when joining our logistics affiliate programme?
- Brand recognition: Associate yourself with a reputable brand such as Eurosender will build up your audience’s trust.
- Recurrent earnings: We offer extremely competitive commission rates for all ambassadors that join our shipping and logistics affiliate programme.
- Full transparency: Track your performance at any time with the affiliates platform and get insights about your progress.
Eurosender Affiliate Programme - Terms and Conditions
Your websiteYour website shall not contain:
- Any false, inaccurate, libellous, misleading or disparaging representations or statements regarding Eurosender, its partners or the providers of any of its services.
- Any negligent, unlawful, harassing, libellous or otherwise objectionable or illegal content or content that infringes the rights of any other person.
Are there any restrictions?The commission will not be paid under the following circumstances
- Any order that is cancelled before the validation process takes place.
- Any order that is deemed to be fraudulent.
- Any order that is void due to a chargeback on a credit card.
- Any order that is placed with not authorised discount code.