Dedicated courier services: have a van solely for you!
Easy and safe – have a vehicle dedicated to you
We know that safety and efficiency are two of the most important factors when organising any kind of shipment. Our dedicated Van Delivery Service is reserved for your load only, without stops or transfers to other vehicles. This means that you can pack and arrange your items inside the van however you wish. Your load is even safer with our dedicated Van Delivery Service because there is minimal risk of your items getting lost or damaged.
Booking a dedicated courier service is so simple; just send us your details, and we will prepare a quote in no time.
More about our van delivery
Same-day dedicated express deliveries in Europe
Do you need to urgently send a shipment? With Eurosender, you can arrange a same-day dedicated express service for your urgent cargo shipments with express transit times of 24-48h on almost all European routes. Collections can be organised within 2-3 hours in most European locations. Book your dedicated van delivery as early as possible if you need the load to be picked up on the same day.
Examples of when to book a dedicated courier service
Our dedicated delivery service is an ideal logistics solution for the following industries shipping throughout Europe:
You can also book a dedicated courier service if you need to ship a large number of items to the same destination, for example, when moving office or sending a bulk shipment to a customer.
Dedicated deliveries for businesses
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform and get immediate access to multiple benefits.
Need exclusive attention?
Register and get an account manager for your business!
Set up a business account
How dedicated van delivery works
- Collection is available on the same day, within 2-3h in urban areas
- Pick-up available almost anywhere in Europe
- Regular collection days from Monday to Friday, available also during weekends on request
- Shipments delivered within 24-48h, depending on the distance
- Direct delivery, without stops or vehicle changes
- Equipment and assistance for unloading available on request
Things to consider when booking dedicated van deliveries
- You should prepare the items at a ground floor entrance whenever possible – drivers are not obliged to perform collections or deliveries inside the building.
- When sending your request, let us know if you need additional assistance or special equipment such as forklifts or tail-lifts. These are available on request for an additional fee.
- Quotes for dedicated courier services do not include fares for tunnels or ferries.
- Since the vehicle is dedicated to your load, you can select multiple collection and delivery points when booking your order.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?