Ship grip equipment abroad
Twenty years ago, nobody could have imagined that photography and filming would become so affordable and widespread. With the advancement of technology and the rapid drop in prices, almost everyone is now able to capture whatever catches their eye. At the same time, there has been an increase in different kinds of grip equipment, such as tripods, gimbals, sliders, monopods etc., to make your work more professional. They are either used professionally or by hobby users who like to capture their life and adventures when travelling. In that case, you might be thinking about how to pack and ship grip equipment, which is completely understandable. With a courier delivery of grip equipment, you will be saving loads of money compared to the outrageous prices airline companies and bus companies charge for excess luggage. Ship your grip equipment to your vacation address and capture your adventures! Grip equipment delivery by courier is not the only thing Eurosender can do for you when you need a courier delivery for your camera equipment or other electronics you can rely on us as well.
How to place an order with Eurosender?
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to prepare your items for shipping.
Why grip equipment delivery by courier with Eurosender
- In most cases, free second delivery is provided by the courier company.
- We provide you with proof of delivery when required.
- Useful and specific information about shipping various items in our blog and our help center.
- Our Customer Support is available in 15 languages by both telephone and email.
- Possible 24-hour delivery service for national deliveries
- Easy payment options available for both individual and business accounts.
General advice for shipping with Eurosender
The following advice is not only applicable to grip equipment delivery by courier but also to all other shipments of Eurosender.
- Be present on the delivery address: Always place the order 2 working days before your planned departure date in case you decide to leave the pick-up address
- Choose the proper insurance plan: Every standard shipment is insured up to €200 but we also offer additional insurance at low rates.
- Double-check the dimensions of your package: The dimensions of the shipment determine the price. With our handy Size Shipment Tracker below you easily measure the dimensions of your package when you ship grip equipment abroad.
Check which service to choose
Packing materials for courier delivery of grip equipment
When you ship grip equipment abroad you want to have the right packing materials to give your gear the most optimal protection while being transported. The materials below are widely available both online and offline. You can also use second-hand materials for your grip equipment delivery by courier. This is an environmentally and budget-friendly option. In this case, you do have to pay attention that the materials you use, are completely intact. Damaged packing material can lead to damaged shipments when you ship grip equipment abroad.
- Plastic bags: Try to find bags that you can easily close and open. There are also bubble wrap bags available, which are extremely useful for packing fragile parts of your grip equipment.
- Marker: To mark the bags.
- Cardboard box: Big enough to give room to all the parts plus some additional space for the cushioning material.
- Bubble wrap: When you don’t have bubble wrap, try using blankets or newspapers wrapped in foamy material.
- Cushioning material: Packing peanuts are made for cushioning and are widely available. When you don’t have them, you can always use something else like shredded paper or bubble wrap.
- Tape: Duct tape or any other packing tape are great choices for sealing your package.
How to pack and ship grip equipment
- Disassemble: Disassemble all parts that can be disassembled. Place all small items (such as screws etc.) in separate bags. For the bigger items, you can use the bubble wrap. Wrap every object several times in bubble wrap and check that there are no sharp edges sticking out. When there are many different parts, you can use the marker to write the name of the parts on the bags and items. This way it will be easier to assemble the parts back together after they arrive. Also, keep in mind that you need the right tools for assembly. You can also add these to your shipment when you ship grip equipment to your vacation address.
- Take the cardboard box: Place plenty of cushioning materials on the bottom of the box. Then place the bags or bubble wrapped items in the box.
- Fill with Cushioning material and close: Fill up the entire box with cushioning material and close the box. At this moment you may want to shake the box a little to see if everything is in the right place.
- Seal and label: Seal the box thoroughly and cover every corner well with tape.
When the pick-up address is in Poland, Sweden or Spain: In these countries, you have to print and attach the label by yourself. In all other countries, the courier company will do it for you.
Reasons for shipping grip equipment
- Professional use: Are you working in fields related to filming and photography and are you often travelling abroad for your work? Then Eurosender can help you save time and money with courier delivery of grip equipment all over the globe. When you have large amounts to ship be sure to check out our page for businesses and shipping an entire pallet.
- Travel: People travel more and more each year and who doesn’t want to capture their holiday adventures in the best possible way? When you ship grip equipment to your vacation address with Eurosender you can easily track your package and see it travel to your holiday destination.
- Selling/buying used grip equipment: When you are looking at ads on online marketplaces such as eBay or OLX, you can often find a budget-friendly option for your needs. Eurosender can help you with grip equipment delivery by courier so that you don’t have to worry about anything when it comes to shipping.
Whether you have questions about how to pack and ship grip equipment or any other topic, you can always contact our outstanding Customer Support team in 15 languages.