Same day courier service | Urgent courier services
Do you need to ship a package as soon as possible and you are in a time crunch? At Eurosender, you can book an urgent parcel collection with “The earliest possible pickup date” service. This urgent courier service is now available both to business users as well as private users, registered or ordering as guests, who need to schedule an urgent parcel pick-up in Slovenia, Croatia, Poland and Romania to any destination from our world route map.
Whether you are an individual searching for a same day courier service in order to send some personal belongings or a company that needs to find a courier service offering urgent parcel collections and deliveries to their customers, “The earliest possible pickup date” service is available on Eurosender’s booking platform with just a few clicks.
Book an urgent parcel collection or a same day courier service
Booking same day collection with our “Earliest possible pickup date” service
The same day courier service has become more and more popular overtime. Therefore, it is possible now for any type of registered user (business or individual) or guest to access to access our urgent courier services by choosing “The earliest possible pickup date” when booking a delivery service on our platform.
Find out what you should do to ship your urgent package as fast and simple as possible:
- In order to secure the package’s pickup the very same day you place the order, you will have to act fast. When the courier service providers receive an order for a same day parcel collection, they need to reschedule the drivers’ route. Therefore, it is better to place the order in our booking engine as soon as possible, but no later than 1 pm.
- Once you book the same day courier service, we will arrange the transport details with the selected courier service provider from our logistics network. Depending on the collection country and on the selected courier to perform your urgent collection, you might need to call the courier yourself and to print and affix the label to the package on your own. An e-mail containing all the shipping details and the shipping label (if needed) will be sent to you. The courier driver will not collect packages that don’t have the shipping label attached.
- After you receive your booking confirmation, you will also receive instructions on how to contact the courier company, if needed, in order to arrange the urgent parcel collection. You will receive the courier company’s contact information in the confirmation e-mail that we will send you.
Do not worry if you do not see any information in the tracking system right away. When choosing the same day courier service, your package will be scanned for the first time when the courier picks it up. Only then the first information is entered into the system and the tracking system will start being updated.
What does shipping with Eurosender bring?
Instant prices – with our innovative algorithm you always get the best price
Reliable logistics services providers – door-to-door delivery with the most reputable international companies
Insurance – basic insurance up to 200 € is included in the shipping price, additional insurance available at reasonable rates
Simple ordering process – it will take you only a few minutes to order a reliable courier service
Parcel tracking – you will be able to follow your parcel with the help of our online tracking tools
Assistance along the way – our friendly team of experts will help you with your parcel shipping
- I ordered a same day courier service, but the driver did not show up. Why?
Since the courier service providers need to reschedule the route of their drivers, the same day collection service depends on their availability. In the rare cases when the parcel is not collected on the same day, the pick-up will take place the next working day. In case you have planned the same day pick-up and the courier didn’t turn out, please contact us on the phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do I have to print the shipping label for an urgent collection?
Depending on the country of collection and on the selected courier you may have to print the label and affix it to the package by yourself. This information, as well as the label, will be provided to you onde the booking is confirmed.
- Do I have to pack my package?
You will have to package your parcel properly in order to ship it safely to the chosen destination. You can find a lot of useful tips on how to pack and ship your items on our dedicated pages.
- How can I track my parcel?
Parcel tracking is very simple. All you need is a tracking number or a link to the tracking tool we sent you. More info about parcel tracking on this page.
If you need additional information about the ordering process or delivery services, contact our friendly customer team. They will be more than happy to help you find the information you are looking for.