Cheap & reliable courier services to Slovenia | Send a parcel to Slovenia
Shipping a parcel or palette to Ljubljana or any other Slovenian city is now a breeze. Eurosender is a leading platform for booking logistics services in Europe in a fast and easy way. If you are looking for cheap and reliable courier services to Slovenia, you came to the right place. You can now skip the lengthy research for the lowest prices and get an immediate price for your shipping. You can check our booking engine and see that we offer some of the most competitive prices in the market!
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to Slovenia and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier service to Slovenia → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Slovenia → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery → up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Slovenia → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
Eurosender is cooperating with the above logistics companies and it is always on the look for new collaborations. We have developed a complex algorithm which ensures that only the most reliable carriers and courier companies will perform the delivery service for you.
Using our engine is a piece of cake. You begin by declaring whether you’re a private or business user and then, all you have to do is insert the information details of your package and select the payment method.
Once the payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the order details. You should keep in mind that if your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping to Slovenia, we can offer you an individual offer.
Transit information – courier to Slovenia
For every package you ship to Slovenia, you will receive in your confirmation e-mail a tracking number. You can use this number to see where your package is located. This is how it works: Every parcel shipped through Eurosender has a unique barcode. The barcode is physically and repeatedly scanned at all transit locations, allowing you to trace the journey of your shipment online.
Packaging advice – courier to Slovenia
Eurosender offers advice on how to prepare your shipment before the pick-up time. You should always make sure that you have chosen the right box, which you have filled up the empty spaces inside it and that you have used enough duck-tape to secure it. There are limitations on the dimensions of the boxes if they cannot be easily handled during the transport without special equipment. If the dimensions and the weight of the boxes make the manual handling difficult, they should be placed on a pallet. You can learn more about how to pack your items to ship them in Slovenia by visiting the dedicated section of our website.
Delivery considerations for courier services to Slovenia
Things to remember when booking courier services to Slovenia:
- Postal codes – Postal codes in Slovenia consist of four digits written without separator characters. The first digit represents the region and the last three digits represent the individual post office.
- Name on the doorbell – It might be confusing if the recipient’s name is not displayed on the doorbell.
- Accurate details about the shipment – Any mistakes can lead to a delayed, if not unsuccessful, delivery of your items.
- Checking the integrity of the shipment, when the goods arrive in Slovenia – In the rare event of having your shipment damaged during the transit, we would recommend you to report the incident directly to the courier driver. The sooner you make the report, the better.
- Our couriers are not able to send to P.O. boxes.
- Eurosender’s services are door-to-door – there is no need to leave your house to ship your items to Slovenia.
Clearing customs in Slovenia
Goods sent by post from non-EU countries to Slovenia must be subject to import customs formalities. However, no customs formalities are required when the goods are imported from the other EU Member States, except for those which have not yet been released for free circulation in the EU. The same applies for goods which have been sent from territories not forming part of the EU customs territory or from territories not forming part of the tax territory of an individual Member States.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.