Cheap & reliable courier services to Latvia | Send a parcel to Latvia
Are you in search of the cheapest and most reliable courier services to Latvia? You do not have to spend endless hours comparing different prices online. Eurosender is an online platform that can automatically give you access to the lowest prices in the market. Our database has more than 11 million negotiated quotes, which are final and they do not include any hidden costs.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to Latvia and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier service to Latvia → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Latvia → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery → up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Latvia → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
Through its collaborations with the above logistics companies, Eurosender can accommodate its customers’ shipping needs. On our platform, anyone can book the service for shipping packages, suitcases and organize freight transport in Europe. We would recommend you to open a free account on our platform, which will enable you to gain access to different payment methods and special prices.
The booking process is quite simple. You begin by declaring whether you’re a private or business user and then you follow two simple steps:
- Insert the information details of your package;
- Select the payment method and pay for the services.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you once the payment is completed. It will contain all the order details. You should keep in mind that if your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping, we can offer you an individual offer. You can find more information on the dedicated section of our website.
To request an individual offer you will need to fill in an online form with all the details concerning your shipment: the dimensions, weight, the content of the shipment and personal details including the address of pick-up and delivery. After you submit the form, our freight department will send you an e-mail with an affordable offer at the cheapest shipping rates.
Estimated delivery time – courier to Latvia
The estimated delivery time that will be given to you is, as the name indicates, estimated. It will indicate the number of business days necessary for a shipment to be delivered. An exact time cannot be given because it can’t be guaranteed that the courier will make the delivery at an exact time, for reasons to do with the courier company. Each courier has a route for which he/she is responsible, though, due to external circumstances, this can be changed at any point by the courier company involved. Are there any national holidays in Latvia between the pick-up and delivery dates? If the answer is yes, the delivery can be delayed. The same would apply in the case of extreme weather conditions, which can lead to the prohibition of all transportations.
Packaging advice – courier to Latvia
Eurosender offers assistance to its customers on every step of the shipping process. If you have any questions regarding how to prepare your shipment before the pick-up, you can check the dedicated section of our website. If you are still not sure about how to pack your items, you can ask our helpful customer support team.
Delivery considerations for courier services to Latvia
Things to remember when booking courier services to Latvia:
- Postal codes – Postal codes in Latvia consist of digits and use a mandatory country code (LV) in front.
- Name on the doorbell – If the recipient’s name is not displayed on the doorbell, this might cause confusion.
- Accurate details about the shipment – To avoid any delays and unsuccessful deliveries.
- Checking the integrity of the shipment, when the goods arrive in Latvia – Check the shipment before signing the POD. You can check our blog and learn why.
- Our services are door-to-door. You do not have to leave your home and find a drop-off location.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Check the tracking system and see where your shipment is located;
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call;
- In case of an unsuccessful delivery attempt, the parcel is stored in the courier’s local depot for only 7 days. After this period, the parcel is returned to the pick-up address;
- If the delivery has to be done in residential areas, the customer has to make sure that the courier should have the means to access the property.
Clearing Latvian customs:
Goods imported to Latvia from other EU member-states are considered to be free-circulation goods and are not subjects to the customs tariff. Customs duty is applied to goods imported from or exported to countries outside the European Union. Upon the release of goods for free circulation in the EU customs area, Common External Tariffs are applied.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.