Cheap & reliable courier services to Bosnia & Herzegovina | Send a parcel to Bosnia & Herzegovina
Eurosender is a booking engine for ordering shipping services of various items such as packages and palettes in Europe. Are you looking for affordable and high-quality courier services to Bosnia & Herzegovina? You can skip the part of comparing the different prices online, by letting our engine calculate the lowest one. Our technology can choose the best option and solution from a list consisting of many traditional logistics giants.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to Bosnia & Herzegovina and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier service to Bosnia & Herzegovina → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Bosnia & Herzegovina → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery to Bosnia & Herzegovina → up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Bosnia & Herzegovina → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
If you decide to ship your items through Eurosender, you will only need a few clicks and a couple of minutes. As a new user, you can create either a personal or a company account just by entering your e-mail and a few personal details. Why create an account? Because it is for free and you can gain access to our special offers and other exclusive options. An example would be the exclusive pre-paid solution. It will be a lot faster and easier to book services if you have your own individual/company account.
Once you open your free account, booking courier services to Bosnia & Herzegovina will be a breeze. All you need to do is:
- find our engine and to insert the information details of your package;
- select the payment method;
After the payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the details.
Transit information – courier to Bosnia & Herzegovina
Once the service is booked, you will receive an e-mail that will include a tracking number. With this number, you will be able to check your shipment is located until it finally reaches Bosnia & Herzegovina. The tracking system gets updated every time your parcel is scanned at a new depot or location. If the system displays the same message for a few days, it could be due to delays in updating the system.
Label and paperwork – courier to Bosnia & Herzegovina
Packages should always carry a label, whether they are sent to Bosnia & Herzegovina or in any other part of Europe. It is the only way for the shipment to be moved from one station to another. It should display the name and address of the sender, as well as of the recipient and other details. If your package will be collected in Bosnia & Herzegovina, you are not required to print the label yourself. You can learn more about labels by visiting our blog.
Delivery considerations for courier services to Bosnia & Herzegovina
Things to remember when booking courier services to Bosnia & Herzegovina:
- Postal codes – The Postal codes in Bosnia and Herzegovina consist of 5 numbers.
- AccurateAccurate details about the shipment – Any inaccuracies may prolong the amount of time needed to deliver your items.
- Checking the integrity of the shipment, when the goods arrive in Bosnia & Herzegovina – By checking the shipment as soon as it arrives at its destination, you will be able to report any damages –in the rare event of having any- directly to the courier driver.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Have someone at the address in the given time frame;
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call;
- If for any reason, the courier driver cannot reach the person appointed in the address, the shipment will be stored in the local depot.
- If the selected courier company stores the parcels in their local depot, the consignee has to pick it up in maximum 7 days.
Clearing customs in Bosnia & Herzegovina
All goods imported into the customs territory of Bosnia & Herzegovina from outside the EU are subject to customs procedures contained in the Law on Customs policy. Problems with customs can lead to delays, so it is of great importance to be informed about the regulations.
Not sure whether you can send certain items, such as alcohol, to Bosnia & Herzegovina? You can check our blog and learn more.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.
Eurosender works together with the above logistics service providers to help businesses and individuals find cheap and reliable courier service providers to ship their items to Bosnia & Herzegovina. We are constantly looking for new collaborations to expand its network even further. By collaborating with its trusted partners, the company accommodates all of its customers’ needs.