Cheap & reliable courier services to Luxembourg | Send a parcel to Luxembourg
Looking for cheap and reliable courier services to Luxembourg? Instead of spending countless hours comparing different prices online, you can simply use our engine. At Eurosender, we believe that logistics should be simple and transparent, which is why we have built a user-friendly digital platform for booking logistics services in Europe. Our services are designed for small and medium enterprises as well as for individuals such as students, expatriates, and travellers.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to Luxembourg and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier service to Luxembourg → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Luxembourg → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery → up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Luxembourg → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
Eurosender combines the capabilities of different logistics service providers to accommodate all of its customers’ shipping needs. We would recommend you to first open an individual or business account. It is for free and requires just a few minutes. By having an account, you will be able to receive special offers from us and various different benefits. You will be able to place all your orders in one place, get updates concerning our services and save your preferred details.
Sending a shipment to Luxembourg through Eurosender requires just a few steps. All you have to do is to declare whether you are a business or private user and then you need to insert the information details of your package and select the payment method and pay for the services.
Later, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the order details. You should keep in mind that if your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping, we can offer you an individual offer. Just fill in the form and we will contact you with an offer that will be customized according to your needs.
Transit information – courier to Luxembourg
For every package you send, you will receive in your confirmation e-mail a tracking number. The tracking number is issued only when your order is confirmed with a logistics service provider. If you didn’t receive a tracking number, the reason could be that your order hasn’t been confirmed yet. Its purpose is to track your shipment online until it arrives in Luxembourg.
Label and paperwork – courier to Luxembourg
For the package to be shipped to Luxembourg, it must carry a label. The label provides important information, such as the name and address of the sender and of the recipient. If you would like your package to be collected in Luxembourg, you are not required to print the label yourself.
Delivery considerations for courier services to Luxembourg
Things to remember when booking courier services to Luxembourg:
- Postal codes – Postal codes in Luxembourg are entirely numeric and consist of four digits. The first digit indicates the region. Postal codes starting with a 1 or a 2 are located in the capital city of Luxembourg. In larger municipalities, every street has its own postal code. Keep in mind that smaller municipalities often have only one code for the whole town! If there are several postal codes within one municipality, they are ordered alphabetically, except that the first numbers are reserved for important clients (administrations and companies).
- Name on the doorbell – If the recipient’s name is not displayed on the doorbell, this might cause confusion.
- Our services are door-to-door, so there is no need to leave your home and find a drop-off point.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Have someone at the address in the given time frame;
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call before the delivery. Maybe he/she cannot find the address or he/she might experience other problems;
- If the courier decides to call, only local phone numbers can be contacted;
- If the delivery has to be done in residential areas, the customer has to make sure that the courier should have the means to access the property;
- If the delivery is going to take place at a company or a public institution, the customer needs to specify these details in the order form. They will also need to add the name of the person that will receive the parcel.
Clearing customs in Luxembourg
Luxembourg applies the European Union rules concerning customs duty. The latter for non-EU member countries is usually low (around 4.2% on average). However, there are three sectors which are subjected to a special higher tariff, such as the clothing sector.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.