Cheap & reliable courier services to Poland | Send a parcel to Poland
Are you planning to send a pallet or a package to Warsaw? Eurosender can help you find cheap courier services to Poland. You do not need to head online and spend hours comparing different prices for logistics services as Eurosender’s engine can do all the work for you in just a few minutes. Our aim is to offer our customers the best price to performance ratio on the market. Whether you are a business or an individual customer; you will benefit from the same competitive prices for booking courier services to Poland every single time. Our quotes are always accurate and without any hidden costs. Last but not least, our experience shipping professionals will offer you guidance throughout the entire booking process as well as basic insurance of up to 200 euros for your shipment.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to Poland and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier services to Poland → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Poland → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery to Poland→ up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Poland → we organize the transportation with a van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
The booking process
Eurosender works as an interface between its customers and the logistics companies mentioned above. Our aim, after all, is to fulfill every shipping need in a timely and efficient manner. Our booking platform helps individuals and businesses in the search for the most competitive prices for courier services to Poland. Eurosender’s engine can provide you with the best prices for the route and shipping standards you choose.
As a new user on our platform, you will be able to create a personal or a company account. All you need to do is to enter your e-mail and some basic personal details. By opening a free account, you will be able to gain access to all of our exclusive benefits. We leave it to your choice, so you can also place an order without creating an account.
For completing an order, you will have to:
- Go to our engine;
- Type the information details of your package;
- Choose the payment method and pay for the services.
Afterwards, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with all the order details. In case your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping to Poland, we can offer you an individual offer. After completing the individual offer form, our team will come back to you with an offer that will be designed according to your needs.
Estimated delivery time – courier to Poland
When using courier services to Poland, the estimated delivery time is usually 3-5 business days, depending on the exact route. For example, shipping from Germany to Poland usually requires 2 business days. If your package arrives in Poland later than expected, that could be because of various reasons. National holidays, weather and traffic conditions, are all factors that can influence the average transit time on your specific route. For that reason, we would recommend you to book services in advance if, for instance, Independence Day is approaching.
Label and paperwork – courier to Poland
For the parcel to be transferred from the pick-up location to Poland, it must carry a label. Additionally, it must provide the courier driver with important information, such as the name and address of the sender and of the recipient. If your package is to be collected in Poland, you are required to print the label yourself. In this case, you should keep in mind that when shipping several boxes at once (as part of one order), you might want to mark them with numbers to make sure that there won’t be any confusions. If your parcel will be shipping to different locations in Poland, help the courier to place the right label on each package.
Delivery considerations for the courier to Poland
Things to remember or to pay attention to when booking courier services to Poland:
- Postal codes – In Poland, they are five-digit codes of two-then-three digits, with a hyphen between them. The first digit indicates one of the 10 large postal regions the country is divided into. These areas do not follow the administrative divisions. Codes in the format N0-9NN are reserved for bigger clients and internal postal use. Such postal codes route the mail directly to the recipient; therefore a street address is not necessary.
- Accurate details about the shipment – Provide accurate data about the weight and the dimensions of your parcels to avoid any returns due to incorrect details or surcharges.
- Checking the integrity of the shipment, when the goods arrive in Poland – Even though damages and other mistakes are extremely rare from our courier partners, it is important to check your shipment with the courier driver. If you notice that something is wrong, please, report this right away to the courier driver.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- If you cannot be at the delivery address at the delivery time, appoint another person to hand over the parcel on your behalf;
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call;
- If the courier decides to call, only local phone numbers can be contacted.
Clearing Belgian customs
If you are shipping to Poland from a country outside of the EU, you will need to declare what items are inside your parcel, their respective value and quantity. The low-value threshold is 22 euros, which means that your parcel is exempt from import duty and tax if it is worthless. Also, Poland’s gift exemption is 45 Euros per shipment. As long as the total value of your shipment remains below this amount, the addressee will not need to pay any import duties or taxes. You will also need to specify that the item is a gift on the customs invoice otherwise you will be charged import duty and tax.
In case you are planning to send alcohol to Poland, for example, a bottle of Palinka from Hungary, you need to take the European regulations into consideration. To begin with, such items are listed as non-recommended for shipping since they can damage your parcel. At the same time, you will need to be informed with the legal limitations and restrictions for shipping alcohol in Europe. You can learn more by visiting our blog.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.