Stove moving services: the best transport for your stove
Van Delivery – the best way of moving a stove!
Our Van Delivery Service provides a dedicated and direct shipping service. This means you will get the fastest possible solution for moving your gas or wood stove to your new home. On top of that, you do not have to follow any strict packaging restrictions because the vehicle will be reserved solely for you. You can load the stove in the truck or van as you wish, and we will take care of the delivery.
More about Van Delivery
HOW IT WORKS
How to transport a gas or wood stove by van
Follow these six simple steps to arrange a van for moving your stove with Eurosender:
Select the pick-up and delivery countries in our booking tool
Provide the pick-up and delivery address details
Choose a van type and any additional services you may need
Provide the details of your cargo, such as measurements and value
Select your preferred pick-up date and add contact information
Proceed to payment and prepare for pick-up!
WE MAKE IT EASY
Stove moving service directly to your door
When you book our stove moving service, the van courier will collect the item at the address of your choice, which can be your own home, a shop, or a business address. The shipment will then be transported directly to where you want it delivered.
We work only with door-to-door deliveries to make it easier for you when moving a gas or wooden stove.
How to prepare a stove for safe transport
With the Van Delivery Service, you will not have specific packaging guidelines to follow, so you will be able to place the item in the vehicle as you see fit. However, to protect your appliance, we recommend preparing it for transport and using straps to ensure it doesn’t move during transit.
Follow these steps to prepare your stove before the moving service:
- Clean the stove, passing a degreaser on the surface so you can get a good grip on it later.
- Remove any detachable part, including the oven rack. Each part should be packed separately, but we recommend labelling them so you can easily reassemble everything afterwards.
- Disconnect the stove, whether it has a gas or electric source. We don’t recommend doing this step yourself; hiring a professional would be best. In your new home, you will have to repeat this process to reconnect everything.
- Slide the stove out of its corner, placing a moving mat or cardboard on the floor to avoid scratches.
- Use a rope or strap to secure the oven door and drawers closed.
- Having a dolly would be very useful for moving the stove around the house and to the truck.
Moving a stove during a relocation
At Eurosender, we provide complete relocation services that fit not only your stove but other appliances and personal belongings as well. When organising your move to a new house, reach out to our experts and let us handle the delivery for you.
International relocation services
WHO IS IT FOR?
Stove moving services for individuals and businesses
We provide moving services for all types of customers. By collaborating with a network of +3,500 drivers, we can hire vans to move not only a stove but an entire apartment or office. Send us a message via chat if you need a custom solution.
Stove moving services for businesses
Our logistics team overlooks all the details of every Van Delivery shipment, so you can rest assured you will get the best possible stove moving service available.
Need exclusive attention?
Register and get an account manager for your business!
Set up a business account
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FAQ – Best way of moving a stove
Can you transport a stove on its back?
How to load a stove into a truck?
Can Eurosender provide any tools for loading the stove into the truck or van?
What is the capacity of the vans available for moving a stove?
- Box van: 465 x 165 x 180 cm or 13 cubic metres and 1000 kg capacity
- Curtain-side van: 410 x 210 x 230 cm or 19 cubic metres and 1000 kg capacity (with tail-lift only 700 kg)