Cheap & reliable courier services to Switzerland | Send a parcel to Switzerland
If you are planning to send a parcel, a suitcase or a pallet to Switzerland, Eurosender can help you find cheap and reliable courier services in just a few minutes. In this way, you avoid spending endless hours comparing the different prices that logistics companies offer to ship to Zurich, Geneva or elsewhere in Switzerland. We have a developed an easy-to-use booking engine that will give you an instant price.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to Switzerland and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier service to Switzerland → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Switzerland → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery to Switzerland → up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Switzerland → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
Check the prices for:
Check the prices for:
So why choose Eurosender? We have developed a complex algorithm that grants you access to the best courier services to Switzerland for the lowest prices available. All courier rates are ranked via the metasearch principle and further processed by a proprietary algorithm to ensure we offer our customer only the option of providing the best price to service ratio available on the market.
At the same time, you can enjoy the simplicity of our booking system, which will require only a few clicks to book a service. All you have to do is insert the shipment details of your package, and pay for the service.
Once you pay for the service, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the order details. Please note that, if your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping, we can offer you an individual offer.
Estimated delivery time – courier to Switzerland
The estimated delivery time indicates the time frame when the package will be delivered. Of course, it does not guarantee that the courier will arrive at this exact time. There is also a chance that the shipment will arrive at its destination with a prolonged delay. That can be due to extreme weather conditions, traffic jams, bank holidays or other factors.
Prohibited and restricted items – courier to Switzerland
Some items are strictly forbidden from transport to Europe, including Switzerland. These are, among others all hazardous substances, arms and ammunition, jewellery and other objects of great value. If you decide to send any of these items, you will be responsible for any damage caused to them. You can visit the dedicated section of our website and learn more.
Delivery considerations for courier services to Switzerland
Things to remember when booking courier services to Switzerland:
- Postal codes – Switzerland uses four-digit postcodes, sorted by geographical location. The country is divided into nine postal districts, numbered from west to east. Some special cases: the Italian territory of Campione has the postal code 6911 for mail passing through Swiss post; also located in Italy, the Swiss Post office in Domodossola has the code CH-3907; the German town of Büsingen am Hochrhein has been attributed the postal code CH-8238 for mail arriving directly from or passing through Switzerland.
- Checking the integrity of the shipment, as soon as the goods arrive in Switzerland – Otherwise, it might be hard to claim for damages. Damaged shipments when booking service through Eurosender are extremely rare but it is important to take precautionary measures.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Have someone at the address in the given time frame;
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call;
- After 1-2 unsuccessful deliveries, the shipment will be stored at the local depot. The recipient will then need to visit the depot within 7 days.
Clearing customs in Switzerland
When sending a package to Switzerland, it is mandatory to complete the Customs declaration, even when shipping from within the European Union. As a rule, every consignment from abroad is liable to customs duty and VAT. As the recipient of a consignment from abroad, you pay the necessary VAT on the value of the goods and customs duty on the gross weight.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.
Eurosender is collaborating with the above logistics companies, while it is always putting effort into expanding its network even further.