Cheap & reliable courier services to Slovakia | Send a parcel to Slovakia
Are you looking for cheap and reliable courier services to Slovakia? Eurosender offers a wide range of courier services and freight transport for shipping different types of items in Europe. Through our company, you can ship to Bratislava and other Slovakian cities at some of the lowest shipping rates. There is no need to search for the different prices that the courier providers offer online! Our database has more than 11 million negotiated quotes, which are final and do not include any hidden costs.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to Slovakia and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier services to Slovakia → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Slovakia → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery → up to 1200 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Slovakia → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
The booking process is quite simple. You begin by declaring whether you’re a private or business user and then you follow three simple steps:
- find our engine and
- insert the information details of your package
- select the payment method and pay for the services
Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the order details. You should keep in mind that if your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping, we can offer you an individual offer.
Transit information – courier to Slovakia
The e-mail you will receive with the order details is going to include a tracking number. With this number, you will be able to track your parcel online, until it reaches Slovakia. You can use this number to see where your package is located. This is how it works: Every parcel shipped through Eurosender has a unique barcode. The barcode is physically and repeatedly scanned at all transit locations, allowing you to trace the journey of your shipment online.
Note that the information in the tracking system is updated every time the parcel reaches a new location and it is scanned in the courier’s depot. This is why, sometimes, it takes hours to see new information in the tracking system.
The estimated delivery time – courier to Slovakia
The estimated delivery time is the average time needed for a parcel to arrive in Slovakia. Generally, it takes between 3-5 business days for a parcel to be transported from any European country to Slovakia.
However, depending on the selected route, the weather and traffic conditions, the delivery time may vary.
the time frame when the package will be delivered. As the name indicates, it is estimated and does not guarantee that the courier will arrive at this exact time. There are different reasons why a shipment might arrive in the delivery destination late. Delays in the delivery of the shipment to Slovakia may be due to extreme weather conditions, traffic problems, national holidays or other, unforeseeable factors.
Label and paperwork – courier to Slovakia
The label is crucial for successful delivery since it provides important information for the transfer of the shipment from one station to another. If you want your package to be collected in Slovakia, you are not required to print the label yourself. If the collection point is, however, in Spain, Sweden or Poland, then you will receive the label in their e-mail and you will have to print it yourselves. The same applies ftoB2B customers that use our special shipping services which allows them to select the pick-up on the same day they booked the service. Please, keep in mind that, in case you are sending many parcels, you should make sure that the courier attaches each label to the right parcel.
Delivery considerations for courier services to Slovakia
Things to remember when booking courier services to Slovakia:
- Postal codes – When it comes to the postal codes, Slovakia uses the old system of Czechoslovakia. It was introduced in 1973 and has remained unchanged. The postal code consists of five digits, usually written with a space in the form XXX XX. Keep in mind that the postal codes of Slovakia and the Czech Republic do not overlap.
- Name on the doorbell – It is very important to mention the name or the number of the doorbell during the ordering process. Without the right name on the doorbell, the courier might not be able to locate the consignee.
- Accurate details about the shipment. If the shipment details don’t match the actual dimensions and weight given during the ordering process, the collection may not take place or additional charges may apply.
- Check the condition of the shipment at delivery – any further claims will be accepted only if a damage report had been filed together with the courier driver.
- Our couriers are not able to send to P.O. boxes
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Have someone at the address in the given time frame
- Appoint another person, if you cannot be at the delivery address at the delivery time
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call
Clearing customs in Slovakia
The European Union import regime is applied to Slovakia, especially in the sector of textile products. Transactions carried out within the EEA are free of duty. However, the Common Customs Tariff (CCT) of the European Union applies to goods originating from outside Europe. Average Customs duties are not high, 4.2% for manufactured goods for example. However, the sectors of textiles, articles of clothing (high duties and quotas) and agrifood (average duty of 17.3% and many tariff quotas, CAP) still have protective measures.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.
Through its collaborations with the above logistics companies, Eurosender can accommodate all of its customers shipping needs. Whether you want to send a parcel or organize a less than truckload (LTL) transport and full truckload shipping (FTL) to Slovakia, Eurosender can offer you a solution.