Cheap & reliable courier services to Hungary | Send a parcel to Hungary
Finding cheap and reliable courier services to Hungary has never been easier. Spending endless hours comparing the different prices that are offered online is not necessary anymore. Eurosender is an online platform for booking logistics services that have developed a system that automatically calculates final prices for every individual shipping route. In this way, you can find the most competitive prices for sending a parcel or pallet to Budapest or any other Hungarian city.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to Hungary and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier service to Hungary → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Hungary → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery → up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers to Hungary → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Hungary → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
If you would like to book a shipping service to Hungary through Eurosender, you will only spend a few minutes of your time. The booking process is easy. You begin by declaring whether you’re a private or business user. Then, you follow three simple steps:
- Go to our engine and;
- Insert the information details of your package;
- Select the payment method and pay for the services.
After the payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the order details. You should bear in mind that, if you don’t know if your shipment qualifies as a package, pallet or container, you can click on “Other” and tell us what you plan to ship. We’ll then pick the most appropriate option for you.
We would recommend you to open a free account on our website. It can be either for you as an individual or for your business. By opening an account, you unlock the exclusive pre-paid solution and many more options. You will also benefit from our special offers for specific routes. Shipping to Hungary will be much easier!
Transit information – courier to Hungary
After the service is booked, you will receive an e-mail that will include a tracking number. With this number, you will be able to track your shipment online, until it finally reaches its destination. How does it work? The tracking system gets updated every time your parcel is scanned at a new depot or location. If the system displays the same message for a few days, it could be due to delays in updating the system.
Label and paperwork – courier to Hungary
Packages sent to Hungary through Eurosender should always carry a label. The label provides important information for the shipment to be transported to the chosen destination. It should display the name and address of the sender, as well as of the recipient and other details. If your package will be collected in Hungary, you are not required to print the label yourself. You can learn more about labels by visiting our blog.
Delivery considerations for courier services to Hungary
Things to remember when booking courier services to Hungary:
- Postal codes – Postal codes in Hungary consist of four digits. In Budapest, postal codes are in the format 1XYZ, where X and Y are the two digits of the district number (from 01 to 23) and the last digit is the identification number of the post office in the district.
- Name on the doorbell – If the recipient’s name is not displayed on the doorbell, this might cause confusion.
- Accurate details about the shipment – to avoid unsuccessful deliveries.
- Checking the integrity of the shipment, when the goods arrive in Hungary – damages on a shipment are rare, but it is important to check the items carefully when they arrive.
- Eurosender’s services are door-to-door. So relax and enjoy the benefits of shipping without leaving the comfort of your own home.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Can you not be present at the delivery address? Appoint someone else.
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call.
- If the shipment is stored in the company’s local depot, the recipient should pick it up within 7 days.
Clearing Hungarian customs
Transactions between residents of EU member states are not considered imports or exports and therefore they are not charged any duty. When it comes to non-European countries duties apply. Are you planning to send alcohol, such as a bottle of ouzo from Greece, to Hungary? We have developed a complete guide with everything you should know when shipping alcohol in Europe.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.
Eurosender’s logistics network is always expanding. In this way, we make sure that we can accommodate all of our customers’ shipping needs while providing them with the most competitive prices in the market. After all, our high volume of shipments increases our bargaining power with the logistics companies. By saving the costs, we are able to pass the savings on to our customers.