Cheap & reliable courier services to the Czech Republic | Send a parcel to the Czech Republic
Whether you are a business or an individual in search of cheap and reliable courier services to the Czech Republic, Eurosender can find a solution for you. Are you planning to send a pallet or package to Prague or to another Czech city? You can check out our platform since we offer the best price to service ratio available on the market. There is no need to spend endless hours comparing different prices for shipping a pallet or package to Prague. Eurosender can do the math for you.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to the Czech Republic and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier service to the Czech Republic → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to the Czech Republic → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery to the Czech Republic → up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to the Czech Republic → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
The booking process – courier to the Czech Republic
Eurosender collaborates with the above logistics companies in order to fulfil every shipping need in a timely and efficient manner. Eurosender’s engine can provide you with the best price for sending a package or pallet in the Czech Republic.
By using the search engine at the top of our webpage, you can explore the transportation routes for packages and freight in Europe.
As a new user on our platform, you will be able to create a personal or a company account, by entering your e-mail and some basic personal details. Afterwards, to complete an order, you will have to:
- Go to our engine;
- Insert the information details of your package;
- Select the payment method and pay for the services;
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with all the order details once the payment is completed. In case your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping to the Czech Republic, we can offer you an individual offer.
Transit information – courier to the Czech Republic
For shipping a package to the Czech Republic you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. In this way, you will be able to track your shipment’s journey until it arrives at its destination. How does it work? The tracking system gets updated every time your parcel is scanned at a new depot or location.
Packaging advice – courier to the Czech Republic
Our company offers advice on how to prepare your shipment for the pick-up. You should always make sure that you have chosen the right box, that you have filled up the empty spaces inside it and that you have properly secured it. You can learn more about how to pack your items to ship them to the Czech Republic by visiting the dedicated section of our website.
Delivery considerations for the courier to the Czech Republic
Things to remember or to pay attention to when booking courier services to the Czech Republic:
- Postal codes – Postal codes in the Czech Republic consist of 5 numbers. In general, the first three digits in the postal code represents the city or district.
- Name on the doorbell – Make sure that the name on the package matches the name on the doorbell.
Additional considerations when shipping to the Czech Republic:
- Eurosender’s services are door-to-door. No need to lift those heavy boxes and search for a drop-off location.
Tips to ensure successful delivery to the Czech Republic:
- Check the tracking system constantly to see when the parcel is approaching the delivery destination.
- Inform the consignor about the expected day of delivery and make sure someone is at the delivery address that day.
- In the Czech Republic, the courier driver will attempt the delivery twice. Afterwards, the recipient will need to visit the local depot and collect the shipment from there.
Clearing Czech customs
Goods whose value does not exceed 22 euros are not subject to VAT when entering the Czech Republic. However, that does not apply for alcoholic products, perfumes, toilet waters, tobacco or tobacco products. Are you interested in shipping tobacco products to Prague or elsewhere in the Czech Republic? You can visit our blog and learn more.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.