Cheap & reliable courier services to Portugal | Send a parcel to Portugal
Booking cheap and reliable courier services to Portugal has never been easier. There is no need to spend endless hours comparing the different prices online. You can instantly find the most competitive prices on the market by using our engine. Our engine ranks all courier rates with the help of an algorithm. In this way, we ensure that we offer our customers the best price to service ratio available in the market. Keep in mind that we have more than 11 million negotiated quotes, which are final and do not include any hidden costs. Finding cheap and reliable courier services to Lisbon or elsewhere in Portugal is a piece of cake!
Types of services:
We offer door-to-door courier services to Portugal and to almost any destination in Europe. Our range of shipping services is made up of:
- Standard courier service to Portugal → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Portugal → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery → up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Portugal → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
At Eurosender, we always aim to expand our logistics network in order to make our services as comprehensive as possible. Therefore, we always look for new collaborations with the top international logistics providers. Our partners are specialized in different courier services, that accommodate the shipping of small parcel to Portugal and big cargo:
PostNord is a logistics company that operates in all the Nordic countries and Germany. At the same time, it delivers mail to private individuals and businesses in Sweden and Denmark.
Gebrüder Weiss shipping
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian logistics company that transports all types of freight by land, sea or air. It is represented worldwide at 150 locations and, since 2004, is increasingly active in Eastern and Central Europe.
DPDgroup operates mainly in the express road-based market and has its headquarters in Germany.
Pošta Slovenije shipping
Post of Slovenia is a state-owned company that aims at building-up its existing services and create new ones.
DSV courier service
DSV is a Danish company that offers transport services by road, air, sea and train. No matter the size, type and frequency of your cargo, they have a service for you.
DHL courier service
Are you in need of international express deliveries, global freight forwarding or warehousing solutions? Then you can count on DHL.
POST Luxemburg courier service
In need of reliable shipping services? POST Luxembourg is a well-established mail and telecommunications company based in Luxembourg.
GLS courier service
The Amsterdam based GLS acts responsibly and is committed to their staff, society and the environment. The company is certified to DIN ISO 9001 and 14001 by DQS, one of the largest international providers of management system certifications.
DB Schenker courier service
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics. It operates in 140 countries and it has more than 140 years of logistics experience.
Kuehne + Nagel shipping
Kueh Kuehne + Nagel is a Swiss company that provides sea freight and airfreight forwarding and many more logistics solutions.
ACS courier service
Having gained the trust and loyalty of its customers, ACS is now the biggest Greek company on the market. It has the largest network in Greece, Cyprus, Albania and Bulgaria.
SEUR offers express delivery and logistics services in Spain, Portugal, and internationally.
Chronopost courier service
Chronopost offers different types of shipping services in France and abroad. It is the French number 1 in express delivery of parcel up to 30 kg.
Eurosender is always on the look for new collaborations, in order to expand its logistics network even further.
All of our customers benefit from the solution that Eurosender offers. As a customer, you will benefit from a simplified ordering process and instant pricing for domestic and international shipping services.
The booking process for shipping to Portugal through Eurosender is very simple. First, you declare whether you are a business or private user and then, all you have to do is to:
- Insert the information details of your package;
- Select the payment method and pay for the services.
Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the order details. You should keep in mind that if your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping, we can offer you an individual offer.
Transit information – courier to Portugal
For every package you ship to Portugal, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. You can use this number to see where your package is located. How does it work? Every parcel shipped through Eurosender has a unique barcode. The barcode is physically and repeatedly scanned at all transit locations, allowing you to trace the journey of your shipment online.
Label and paperwork – courier to Portugal
The label is crucial for a successful delivery, since it provides important information for the transfer of the shipment from one station to another. The label must include the name and address of the sender as well as of the recipient, different shipment details (size, the total weight, the number of pieces etc.), and other details. If you want your package to be collected in Portugal, you are not required to print the label yourself. However, this does not apply for B2B customers. Please, keep in mind that, in case you are sending many parcels of different weights or that need to arrive to different addresses, you should make sure that the courier attaches each label to the right parcel.
Delivery considerations for courier services to Portugal
Things to remember when booking courier services to Portugal:
- Postal codes – Postal codes in Portugal are formed by four digits, a hyphen and then three digits, followed by a postal location of up to 25 characters in capitals. Keep in mind that postal codes are given at the building block level and also to designated addresses with high volumes of mail.
- Name on the doorbell – If the recipient’s name is not displayed on the doorbell, this might cause confusion.
- Our couriers are not able to send to P.O. boxes, therefore a physical address should be provided.
- Our services are door-to-door, meaning that you do not need to leave your house to ship your items. However, Chronopost offers the possibility to drop-off your shipment, if it is not weighing over 25 kg.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Check in the tracking system for details of when the parcel is out for delivery.
- Have someone at the address in the given time frame, if you cannot be there yourself.
- If you cannot be at the delivery address, appoint another person to receive the package on your behalf.
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call.
- If no one is at the address, the recipient will need to visit the local depot within 7 days. Otherwise, the shipment will be transferred back to the sender.
Clearing customs in Portugal
No duties have to be paid for transactions within the EEA. The Common Customs Tariff (CCT) of the European Union is applied to goods from outside the EU. In general, duties are not very high, especially for industrial products (4.2% on average).