Cheap & reliable courier services to the Netherlands | Send a parcel to the Netherlands
Eurosender offers some of the lowest prices for parcel and freight shipping in Europe. Are you looking for cheap and reliable courier services to the Netherlands? You can use our engine to gain access to some of the most competitive prices in the market. We offer insurance for all packages and assistance throughout the whole process. Sending a package or pallet to the Netherlands has never been easier.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to the Netherlands and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier service to the Netherlands → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to the Netherlands → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery → up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to the Netherlands → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
Eurosender collaborates with the above logistics companies in order to accommodate its customers’ shipping needs. Our logistics network comprises only the world’s largest and most respected logistics companies. In this way, we are able to reduce the impact of any operational problems of the service providers. When one of the logistics providers cannot temporarily offer the desired service, we are able to react and find an immediate solution by shifting to another provider. In the end, the service that the customer receives will not be affected.
Both logistics providers and customers benefit from the solution that Eurosender offers. As a customer, you will benefit from a simplified ordering process and instant pricing for domestic and international shipping services.
As a new user, you can create a free account on our website.
To complete an order and ship a package or palette to the Netherlands, all you have to do is to declare whether you are a business or private user. Then, you need to insert the information details of your package and select the payment method and pay for the services.
Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the order details. You should keep in mind that if your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping, we can offer you an individual offer. All you have to do is fill in the form and we will contact you with a customized offer that you can accept or reject.
Track your shipment – courier to the Netherlands
Nowadays, the majority of logistics service providers offer a possibility to track each shipment that is transported. Every parcel has a unique barcode which is repeatedly scanned at all transit locations, allowing you to trace the journey of your packages. For every package you send through Eurosender, you will receive in your confirmation e-mail a tracking number. Its purpose is to track your shipment online until it arrives in the Netherlands.
Label and paperwork – courier to the Netherlands
All packages shipped to the Netherlands through Eurosender must carry a label with all the important information concerning the shipment. If you would like your package to be collected in the Netherlands, you are not required to print the label yourself. If the collection point is, however, in Spain, Sweden or Poland, then the customer will receive the label in their e-mail and they will have to print it themselves.
Delivery considerations for courier services to the Netherlands
Things to remember when booking courier services to the Netherlands:
- Postal codes – Postal codes in the Netherlands consist of four digits followed by two uppercase letters. The first two digits indicate a city and a region, while the second two digits and the two letters indicate a range of house numbers, usually on the same street.
- Name on the doorbell – If the recipient’s name is not displayed on the doorbell, it might cause confusion.
- Accurate details about the shipment – Any mistakes can lead to delays and unsuccessful deliveries.
- Checking the integrity of the shipment, when the goods arrive in the Netherlands – Are there any damages? If yes, you should report them immediately.
- We offer door-to-door services. You can enjoy the convenience of having the courier driver pick-up the shipment from the address of your choice.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Appoint another person, if you cannot be at the delivery address at the delivery time;
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call before he delivers;
- In case of an unsuccessful delivery attempt, the parcel is stored in the courier’s local depot for only 7 days. After this period, the parcel is returned to the pick-up address;
- If the delivery has to be done in residential areas, the customer has to make sure that the courier should have the means to access the property;
- If the delivery is done to a company or a public institution, the customer needs to specify these details in the order form. They also need to add the name of the person that will receive the parcel.
Clearing customs in the Netherlands
Goods that are imported from outside the EU to the Netherlands must be declared to Customs. You are then able to import the goods into the EU using a customs declaration. Aren’t you sure whether you are allowed to ship specific items to the Netherlands? We have a list of all the restricted and prohibited items.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.