Schiphol airport lost and found, left luggage shipping.
Do you find yourself with a lost or left luggage item? Have you forgotten your carry-on at Schiphol? Or did an item get lost in transit and it will arrive a few days later? Going back to the airport can be very costly and time-consuming. With Eurosender you can ship your lost and found from Schiphol fast and cheap within 2 to 5 days.
Amsterdam airport lost and found: what to do?
An airport can be so busy that passengers may lose their way towards their gate and leave a personal item behind. Sometimes, it could even be a suitcase or an expensive electronic device, such as a laptop. Thankfully, Schiphol security always collects lost property and, if they are deemed safe, they are stored for a few months at the Amsterdam airport lost and found desk.
However, the owner of these items could already be on the other side of a country or even abroad. If you are in this situation, we would recommend you to take lost and found shipping services into consideration. We will explain to you how to contact the Amsterdam airport lost and found desk and how to book a shipment with us.
The Schiphol airport lost and found reclaim process
Our shipping partners can pick-up items from airports, train stations, hotels, and many other places. Here’s what you need to do:
- Get the Schiphol lost and found contact number or email address.
- Ask them for the exact pick-up address and ask if your left luggage has received a reference number. Also, ask whom you can put down as “point of contact” for the pick-up.
- Book your shipment with the tool hereunder.
- Insert the information.
- Select the pick-up address and delivery address.
- Continue to the payment section.
- Wait for the confirmation in which you can find the name of the courier company.
- Inform the Schiphol lost and found desk that your left luggage will be picked up.
By following these steps and filling out all information, Eurosender can find you the best courier for your reclaiming your left luggage from Schiphol lost and found. Fast and reliable! Do you already have a particular question on shipping with Eurosender or questions in general? Please follow the following link and speak to one of our agents in more than 15 languages.
Can I ship my lost and found from Amsterdam airport?
Before you start shipping your lost property from Schiphol, please check:
- The dimensions of your parcel by using our dimension-checker. Is your parcel too big or are you sending multiple? Then we recommend you request an individual offer.
- The list with prohibited items to ship.
- Our dedicated pack & ship page where you can find the link to all our specific pages like how to ship baggage, music instruments or a laptop.
Check your luggage dimensions
Schiphol lost property reclaim with Eurosender
Eurosender helps people book affordable shipping services in a matter of seconds. Many travelers have turned to our shipping services to reclaim their lost property from different airports in Europe. In addition to providing a simple booking system, through our platform, our customers find the best price for sending an item from one city in Europe to another, without having to compare any quotes themselves. Many people wrongly assume that our courier providers can pick-up items only from houses and apartments. However, that is far from the truth.
Business owners and individuals all across Europe book shipping services through our website on a daily basis. The items they ship vary in many different ways. Some of them are occasional shippers who send gifts to friends and relatives that live abroad. Others are frequent shippers, such as local producers, who deliver their products across the country or abroad. Their shipments can be quite small to be carried by the courier driver himself/herself or big enough to require the use of pallets and pallet jacks. In Eurosender we offer safe and affordable shipping services for shipments up to 4000 kg!
Why do our customers stay loyal and choose us over other options? That is because…
- We offer some of the cheapest prices that are available on the market, up to 70% cheaper.
- We cooperate only with the most reliable international courier companies like DHL, DPD, GLS, DB Schenker etc.
- User-friendly platform and simple ordering process.
- Tracking number to track your parcel online.
- We answer all questions in a friendly and helpful way. Our customers can also find valuable information on our website!
Have we missed anything, do you still have questions on how to reclaim left luggage from Schiphol lost and found or do you have questions for us in general? Then click following button and contact one of our agents in more than 15 languages!
Schiphol International airport
Officially called the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, is the biggest airport in the Netherlands, the third busiest in Europe and the world’s eleventh busiest by total passenger traffic. Schiphol opened in 1916 as a military base and is now a major hub for airport companies such as KLM, Martinair, Transavia and TUI Fly. Altogether more than 71 million passengers pass through Amsterdam airport yearly.