Reclaim your lost property and luggage from Schiphol Airport
If you have lost an item or luggage when travelling to or from Amsterdam, they may be located at Schiphol Airport Lost & Found Offices. Once they are found, you will need to find a way to recover your lost items as soon as possible. Travelling back to claim it is expensive and time-consuming. Eurosender can help you find reliable courier services for shipping lost and found items and forgotten luggage from Schiphol Airport. Discover the simplest solution to recover your lost luggage and property from Schiphol Airport.
Shipping lost and found items and luggage from Schiphol Airport
RETRIEVE YOUR LUGGAGE
How to reclaim and recover lost luggage and property from Schiphol Airport
If you suspect you lost your luggage or your items are found at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Lost and Found offices, follow these simple steps to shipping them home:
- Contact Schiphol Amsterdam Airport lost and found desk and confirm they have your item;
- Verify that you are the owner and ask if they are willing to ship it – you may need to show ID or give a detailed description, depending on the item;
- Ask for details for collection – Schiphol airport lost luggage storage number and contact details of an airport staff member responsible for dealing with the courier;
- Remember that your items also need to be packed in order to be shipped. Always check that the airport staff is willing to pack the item according to our packing instructions.
- Prohibited and restricted items: Always make sure your lost property is not considered prohibited or restricted by couriers, to avoid any issues with returning it.
Book the courier service with Eurosender and let us handle the
Provide the correct details to claim lost luggage and property from Schiphol Airport
When arranging courier services to ship left luggage from Amsterdam Airport lost and found desk, it is essential to provide complete and correct details. Follow the example below to provide a correct pick-up address when booking delivery to return your lost luggage from Schiphol airport:
Choose the country of pick-up/delivery
- Name & Surname
Add the name of lost and found desk contact followed by the name of the consignee
Ex.: Schiphol Airport Lost and Found desk (After Security), (lost property for) Angela White.
Fill out the airport address, check their website to make sure it is correct.
Ex.:Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol, Netherlands
- Additional info – Optional
Keep in mind that the courier does not always take this into consideration.
You could choose to include a reference number or officer contact here.
- ZIP code
Add the zip code, please double check it to make sure its correct.
Add the full name of the town or city
- Phone number
Add the phone number, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: +31 20 333 0333
What items are usually shipped from Amsterdam’s Airport Lost & Found?
Travellers often ship back their missing carry-on luggage items. Some of the most common items shipped from lost and found at Schiphol Airport include:
NEED MORE INFORMATION?