Shipping sports equipment internationally
Sports enthusiasts, travellers and sports equipment suppliers all look for the cheapest way to ship sports equipment internationally, without compromising on the quality of the service. Thankfully, Eurosender has a solution to suit any type of international shipping requirement, as well as tips on how to pack sports equipment for shipping. Check the price of shipping sports equipment internationally and book a delivery by selecting your chosen route and dimensions of your shipment.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Sports equipment stores and suppliers ship with Eurosender
Whether you’re shipping sports equipment to retailers, gyms or individuals, discover why thousands have trusted Eurosender to up-scale their logistics department, increase efficiency and save on shipping costs with our convenient digital platform. Register your business to keep track of all of your shipments, including past, present and future expenses. Discover how your business can benefit from Eurosender business services for shipping sporting goods and gain an advantage against your competition.
Send sports gear to another country or domestically – with Eurosender
If you need to send sports equipment ahead when travelling to a tournament, to a holiday destination, to a customer, or when moving house, Eurosender has a shipping solution to suit any worldwide shipping requirement:
How to package sports equipment for shipping
Depending on the type of sports equipment you are shipping, it is important to prepare it correctly to ensure it gets delivered safely to its destination in one piece.
- Break larger pieces down into smaller pieces if possible and pack each piece separately
- Wrap with bubble-wrap or foam to prevent scratches and damage during transport
- Choose an appropriately sized box to fit your sports equipment with the least empty space
- Fill any empty space with additional cushioning to prevent movement during transport
- Label the box and seal with tape
If you are sending sports equipment in bulk, or need to ship gym equipment, we recommend to use pallets for easy transport
- Select a pallet ensuring it can handle the weight of your sports equipment and is in good condition
- Place cardboard on the base of the pallet to protect your sporting equipment
- Place sports equipment or boxes onto pallet, making sure it does not exceed the dimensions
- Secure with stretch-film, fixing your sporting goods to the bottom of the pallet
- Secure with bands or cables and label if needed
Ready to ship?
People trust our expertise
Send different types of sports equipment abroad with Eurosender
Frequently asked questions about shipping sports equipment internationally
Is insurance included in the price of shipping sports equipment?
How can I check the cost of shipping sports equipment internationally?
You can check the price of shipping sports equipment and anything else by first entering your chosen route into our booking tool, as well as the dimensions and weight of the shipment.
For express shipping (worldwide), or standard, van delivery and pallet delivery (within Europe), you will receive an instant quote to shipping sports equipment. Then, you can simply accept the offer and pay for the service.
If your international shipment of sports equipment requires an individual offer, our team of experts will prepare a tailor-made offer in the shortest time possible, and you will receive it by email.
What is the best way to ship sports equipment when moving?
If you are moving house, Eurosender can help you to ship sports equipment directly to your destination, with our van delivery service. This way, your sports equipment will be transported directly within Europe, with no stop-overs.
If you are unsure which service is right for your shipment, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team of experts who can assist you whenever you need it.