Shipping sports equipment internationally
Sports enthusiasts, travellers and sports equipment suppliers all look for the cheapest way to ship sports equipment internationally, without compromising the quality of the service. Whether you need to ship a soccer ball, hunting gear or fitness equipment, Eurosender has a solution to suit any type of requirement, as well as tips on how to pack sports equipment for shipping. Check the price of shipping sports equipment internationally and book a delivery by selecting your chosen route and dimensions of your shipment
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Sports equipment shipping service for stores and suppliers
Whether you’re shipping sports equipment to retailers, gyms, or individuals, discover why thousands have trusted Eurosender to optimise their logistics operations, increase efficiency and save on shipping costs. Register your business to keep track of your shipments and expenses.
Send sports gear to another country or domestically
If you need to send sports equipment ahead when travelling to a tournament, to a holiday destination, to a customer, or when moving house, Eurosender has the right shipping solution for you:
How to pack sports equipment for shipping
Follow these simple steps to properly pack and ship smaller items such as soccer equipment, boxing gloves, hunting gear and other sporting goods that can fit inside a regular box.
- Disassemble larger pieces down into smaller pieces if possible and pack each piece separately;
- Protect each part with bubble-wrap or foam to avoid scratches;
- Choose an appropriately sized box to fit your sports equipment with the least empty space;
- Fill the voids with additional cushioning to prevent movement during transport;
- Label the box (if needed) and seal with tape.
If you are sending sports equipment in bulk, or need to ship bulky items such as gym equipment, a punching bag or gymnastic equipment, we recommend using pallets:
- Select a pallet that can handle the weight of your sports equipment and is in good condition;
- Place cardboard on the base of the pallet to protect your sporting equipment;
- Place all sports equipment or boxes onto the pallet, making sure it does not exceed the dimensions;
- Secure with bands or cables and fix your sporting goods to the pallet;
- Secure the entire load with stretch-film, and label if needed.
Get a quote for shipping any sports equipment abroad
Send different types of sports equipment abroad with Eurosender
FAQS – Shipping sports equipment internationally
Is insurance included in the price of shipping sports equipment?
How can I check the cost of shipping sports equipment internationally?
You can check the price of shipping sports equipment and anything else by first entering your chosen route into our booking tool, as well as the dimensions and weight of the shipment. You will get an immediate quote for shipping sports equipment with our Express or Standard services, as well as organising bigger moves with the Van Delivery or Pallet Transport.
If you are shipping oddly shaped or special items and require a personalised quote, our team of experts will prepare an Individual Offer for your international shipment of sports equipment in the shortest time possible.
What is the best way to ship sports equipment when moving?
If you are moving house, Eurosender can help you to ship sports equipment directly to your new home, with our Van Delivery service. This way, your sports equipment will be transported directly to any destination in Europe, with no stopovers.
If you are unsure which is the best service for your move, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team of experts who can assist you whenever you need.