Affordable courier services for Catawiki sellers
Catawiki is one of the fastest-growing online auction sites, with sellers offering luxury and upscale goods such as art pieces, antiques, stamps or special wines. Join Eurosender and find the best international deliveries for Catawiki sellers. Get an instant quote for your lot and provide your customers with a safe and reliable Catawiki shipping solution tailored to your needs.
HOW TO SELL ON CATAWIKI
How to sell unique luxury products on Catawiki
- Register as a seller. You can open your own seller profile free of charge.
- Select your luxury items for sale. You can put them up for auction individually or in lots.
- Add the shipping price: as a seller, it is your responsibility to set up the shipping cost for Catawiki sales.
- Submit the items for review. A team of experts will inspect the item and help you price them.
- Create the auction and wait for the highest bidder to make an offer.
- Once the auction is over and the item is sold, wait for the bidder to contact you and arrange the delivery with your preferred delivery method
International shipping for Catawiki sellers
Register for free with us and unlock your logistics capabilities:
Final negotiated rates
Our algorithm identifies the best rate for your domestic or international Shopify shipment.
Set up your business logistics department and manage all your operations from one place.
Create a wallet on your dashboard and execute faster payments and returns.
Ship easier and safer
Save your data and book multiple shipments even faster. Insurance options available for each service.
How to set up shipping on Catawiki
The buyer will be responsible for paying the Catawiki shipping costs, but they have to be set by the seller beforehand. Getting affordable courier services for Catawiki sellers is crucial for a successful sale. In Eurosender we can help you find the best courier service for Catawiki sellers. You can get a quote for shipping your lot before putting it for auction and include an accurate price estimate for domestic and international shipping on your listing. Make sure you calculate domestic and international shipping both in Europe and abroad.
WHAT CAN I SELL?
What can I put up for auction on Catawiki?
Catawiki is a digital auction house with a vetted list of items of the best quality only. If you are interested in selling luxury items online on Catawiki, you will get the assistance of an in-house team of experts who will assess the item or items and help you price it. The platform will only accept special and valuable items with a price of €75 or more. Some of the items most commonly auctioned on Catawiki include:
- Art pieces, both modern and classical.
- Antiques, including archaeological findings and unique vintage pieces of clothing, toys, decoration or furniture.
- Exclusive or rare art prints or photographs.
- Stamps, coins and other numismatic collector’s items.
- Autographed items.
- Second-hand luxury goods such as watches or jewellery.
- Special edition or rare books, comics, journals or newspapers.
Catawiki returns: How to return an item on Catawiki
If you want to make a return on Catawiki, first you will have to request a cancellation within 14 days of receiving the item, which is called the cooling-off period. You will have to cancel the lot or item you have won through your own Catawiki account. Once the seller has received and approved the return request, the customer will have to arrange the delivery of the Catawiki return. If it is possible, Catawiki recommends using the same packaging. If there are no issues with the items and the lot is complete, the buyer will receive a reimbursement of the total price and the shipping costs. If the seller has already received the payment for the lot, they will be responsible for reimbursing both the price and the Catawiki shipping costs.
Learn more about how to return an item on Catawiki in the FAQ
Get the best shipping for Catawiki sellers
NEED MORE INFORMATION?