How to Sell on Asos | Shipping Solutions for your Boutique
ASOS Marketplace is a global fashion e-commerce platform for independent fashion designers, small boutiques and vintage collectors. With more than 800 boutiques, ASOS is a great platform for aspiring designers and small brands to show their designs to a global audience and start selling internationally. Grow your business globally with the best logistics partners and join Eurosender to take advantage of the best shipping services for ASOS Marketplace sellers.
Expand your ASOS sales globally with Eurosender
Bring your logistics to the next level with the benefits of working with Eurosender:
Predict your profit
Get already negotiated rates with the best global couriers for your domestic or international ASOS marketplace shipping needs.
Create a logistics department for your business and manage all your logistics processes from one place.
Create a wallet on your dashboard and execute faster payments and returns.
Ship easier and safer
Save your data and book multiple shipments even faster. Insurance options available for each service.
How to sell on ASOS: a guide to create your marketplace boutique
- Open an account and apply for a boutique. You will have to comply with the seller’s conditions.
- Create a PayPal or Stripe account. You must have a verified Paypal or Stripe account to sell on ASOS.
- Create your boutique and list your items. You must have at least 10-15 products listings at all times and comply with ASOS photography rules.
- Once you found a buyer for your goods, just log in to your Eurosender account and book a shipping service.
Why companies choose ASOS Boutique to sell their goods
Reach a global audience
Opening an ASOS boutique is an opportunity to reach a global audience and multiply your shop’s sales.
Sell unique pieces
ASOS gives sellers the opportunity of offering personalized and tailor-made items and flexible return policy to expand their brand.
Get brand recognition
ASOS has an extensive vetting policy that ensures all their boutiques have the highest quality.
ASOS return policy and refund – How to return items to ASOS?
According to ASOS return policy, customers can return items within 45 days after delivery. Items returned to ASOS within 28 days are eligible for a full refund and, for returns made after this time frame, a gift voucher. Returning items to ASOS is free if you use their shipping label provided on the packaging, but you will have to personally organise a shipping service if you no longer have this label. In that case, turn to Eurosender for the most efficient and affordable solution for returning your items to ASOS.
What to do after selling on ASOS: reliable shipping solutions
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
ASOS Marketplace boutiques: FAQ
- Opened and/or used face and body products;
- Swimwear and underwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken;
- Pierced jewellery if the seal has been damaged or broken.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Start shipping internationally on Asos Marketplace
Create a free account and join other ASOS sellers and e-Commerce professionals who have chosen Eurosender.
Get started as a business