Cheap & reliable courier services to France | Send a parcel to France
With Eurosender, sending a parcel or organizing delivery of a pallet to France is now a piece of cake. We collaborate with both logistics providers for freight shipping in Europe and courier companies for parcel shipping. There is no need to spend time comparing different prices on the Internet for courier services to France. We can instantly find the most affordable and reliable shipping service providers for you. All you have to do is use our easy-to-use booking engine.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to France and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier service to France → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to France→ we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery to France→ up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers→ for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to France→ we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
Booking process – courier to France
When entering our website for the first time, you can create either a personal or a company account. All you have to do is to enter your e-mail and a few personal details. Why? Because it is the only way we can offer you special prices for specific routes and the exclusive pre-paid solution. As for the booking process, this will only require a few minutes. For example, for booking courier services to France or elsewhere, all you need to do is:
- Insert the details of your shipment;
- Fill in the order form;
- Select the payment method and complete the order by paying online.
After the payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the details. Once the service is booked, the selected courier company will contact you with the details about the pick-up time.
You can find more information in the dedicated section of our website. You should also know that if your shipment does not qualify for standard shipping of a parcel, we can offer you the option of receiving an individual offer. After filling in the individual offer form, our team will send you an e-mail with a customized offer. It will be up to you whether you want to accept it or nοt.
Estimated delivery time – courier to France
You should keep in mind that the estimated delivery time that you receive is not guaranteed. That means that your package can arrive at its destination either before or after the estimated delivery time. For example, the estimated delivery time for shipping a package from Italy to France is only one (1) business days.
Let’s say that your package arrives late to its destination. There might be countless reasons for that. For example, courier services to a rural French village – like Moncontour or Blesle- will require more time than a courier service to Paris. Delays may apply as well when there are National Holidays between the pick-up and delivery dates. For instance, do not expect an immediate delivery of the package if the service is booked before the Bastille Day. To avoid any inconveniences, we would recommend you to place an order in advance, when knowing that there is an upcoming holiday.
Label and paperwork – courier to France
The label is crucial for successful delivery. That is because it provides important information for the shipment to be moved from point A to point B.
Please note that it should contain the name and address of the sender as well as of the recipient, shipment details (size, the total weight, the number of pieces etc.), the information on the type of service, the description of the content, tracking number and barcodes that enable the correct handling of the shipment by the courier services.
Those who want to send their packages from France do not have to print the labels themselves. However, this does not apply to specific collection countries, such as Spain.
Delivery considerations for courier services to France
Things to remember or to pay attention to when shipping a package to France:
- Postal codes – in France they consist of 5 digits. The more important the city, the simpler the postal code, so pay attention when booking courier services to less known French towns, as the postal codes might be a bit complicated. It is also not rare that many adjacent villages share the same postal code, which is primarily associated with a bigger post office. You should also know that Monaco is part of the French postal code system. However, when sending a parcel there, you should always indicate the country as Monaco and not France.
- Name on the doorbell – make sure that the recipient of the package has his/her name on the doorbell of the property the delivery will take place. In bigger cities, such as Paris, you need a door code to gain access to certain apartment buildings.
- Check the integrity of the shipment as soon as it arrives in France – that is because we recommend our customers to report any damages to the courier driver and sign the “Proof of Delivery” (POD) accordingly. You can learn more by visiting our blog.
- Our couriers are not able to send to P.O. boxes.
- The service is door-to-door, therefore, there is no need to leave your home in the search of drop-off points.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Have someone at the address in the given time frame;
- Appoint another person, if you cannot be at the delivery address at the delivery time;
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call;
- In France, the courier provider will attempt to deliver the shipment twice.
- The parcel is stored in the local depot from where the consignee has to collect it from;
- If the selected courier company stores the parcels in their local depot, the consignee has to pick it up in maximum 7 days.
Clearing French customs
Operations carried out within the EEA are free of duty. The Common Customs Tariff of the European Union applies to goods sent to France that are originating outside Europe. Keep in mind that St-Pierre and Miquelon, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna Islands, French Polynesia and the French Southern Antarctic Lands are not part of the EU customs territory. The Principality of Monaco is not part of the EU but is part of the EU customs territory. Also, the Principality of Andorra is not part of the EU, but it has had a special arrangement with the EU since 1990.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.
In order to provide even more affordable courier services to France for its customers, Eurosender is constantly negotiating better prices with its logistics partners. Whether you need to send a pallet or a parcel to France, Eurosender can help you find the right company to fulfill your needs. Why spend endless hours comparing prices online when you can simply let Eurosender’s engine select the best offer for you? Save time and money by visiting our website.
The booking process requires just a few minutes of your time. Whether you want to send a parcel, or organize a less than truckload (LTL) transport and full truckload shipping (FTL), Eurosender will give you access to cheap and high-quality shipping services.