Cheap & reliable courier services to Germany | Send a parcel to Germany
Do you want to ship a Parcel to Germany or any other European country? Or do you need to have your stuff transported on a pallet instead? Eurosender is your best solution in both cases. We collaborate with both courier companies and with logistics providers for freight shipping. At the same time, we are using smart technology to bring the prices down and find the perfect solution for everyone.
Types of services:
- Standard courier service to Germany→ for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Germany→ we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery to Germany→ up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers→ for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Germany→ we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
The booking process is a piece of cake, requiring just a few clicks and approximately 3 minutes of your time. As a new user, you can create either a personal or a company account. All you need to do is enter your e-mail and some important personal details. In this way, you will be able to benefit from our special prices and use various payment options. Our system is easy to use and completing an order requires only a few steps. For example, for sending a package to Germany, all you have to do is:
- insert the information details of your shipment in our engine;
- select the payment method;
- after the payment is completed, you will receive the confirmation of your booking on your email, together with advice about the best way to pack your items.
You can find more information on the dedicated section of our website. However, if your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping, we can offer you an individual offer.
Transit information – courier to Germany
For every package you ship to Germany, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. You can use this number to see where your package is located. How does it work? Every time your parcel is scanned at a new depot or location, the tracking system gets updated. In case you notice that the system displays the same message for a few days, it could be due to delays in updating the system.
Estimated delivery time – courier to Germany
The estimated delivery time that you receive is –as the name says- “estimated”. That means that the delivery of the package might arrive before or after the estimated time. For example, a package sent from mainland Spain to Germany arrives at its destination in 3 business days whereas shipments travelling from Sweden to Germany can be delivered in one (1) business day. There are various reasons why a package can arrive late at its destination. The same goes if there are any National Holidays between the pick-up and delivery dates.
Label and paperwork – courier to Germany
The label is crucial for a successful delivery. It provides vital information for the shipment to be moved from one station to another before finally being delivered to the recipient. The label on the package should contain the name and address of the sender as well as of the recipient, different shipment details (size, the total weight, the number of pieces etc.), and other details. If you want your package to be collected in Germany, you are not required to print the label yourself.
Delivery considerations for courier services to Germany
Things to remember or to pay attention to when booking courier services to Germany:
- Postal codes – German postal codes are numeric, consisting of five digits. There are only three states (Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein, and Saarland), in addition to the city-states, that lie completely within one postal zone, while three more states (Lower Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, and Baden-Wurttemberg) cover four postal zones.
- Name on the doorbell – in Germany, it is required to have your name on the doorbell. If the surname in the address does not match any of the names on the mailboxes, the courier driver will not know which apartment to deliver the mail to.
- Accurate details about the shipment –Any mistakes might lead to delays.
- Our couriers are not able to send to P.O. boxes.
- The service is door-to-door. No need to leave the comfort of your house and find a drop-off point for your shipment.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Have someone at the address in the given time frame.
- Appoint another person, if you cannot be at the delivery address at the delivery time.
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call you.
Clearing German customs
German customs are very strict when it comes to the necessary paperwork. Having clear precise information will help ensure timely clearance of your international shipments sent to Germany. Lack of clear information can also result in extra clearance fees, so it is crucial to be informed on that subject. Something worth mentioning is that items sent to Germany as a gift can be considered tax free if their value is under 45 euros. Last but not least, it goes without saying that there are no customs duties to be paid when buying goods coming from within the European Union.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.
Eurosender collaborates with all of the above logistics companies and thus assists its customers in the search of the most competitive prices on the market. At the same time, we put our effort into widening our network and diversifying the spectrum of shipping services by continuously exploring the logistics landscape and thus new promising partnerships. In this way, you can book courier services to Germany or in any other European destination without spending endless hours comparing the different prices that are offered online. Eurosender’s engine can do the math for you, thus saving you time and money.