Cheap & reliable courier services to Germany | Send a parcel to Germany
Do you want to ship a Parcel to Germany or any other European country? Or do you need to have your stuff transported on a pallet instead? Eurosender is your best solution in both cases. We collaborate with both courier companies and with logistics providers for freight shipping. At the same time we are using smart technology to bring the prices down and find the perfect solution for everyone.
Types of services:
- Standard courier service to Germany→ for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Germany→ we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery to Germany→ up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers→ for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Germany→ we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
Eurosender works with top-notch logistics providers who specialise in all types of shipping services, from parcel delivery to cargo transport. In this way, we are able to satisfy any of our customers’ shipping needs.
Here is an extensive list of our logistics partners:
Communications and logistics solutions are Postnord’s speciality. The company offers services to, from and within the Nordic region. It also delivers mail to private individuals and business in Sweden and Denmark.
Gebrüder Weiss shipping
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian logistics company that transports all types of freight by land, sea or air. It is represented worldwide at 150 locations and, since 2004, is increasingly active in Eastern and Central Europe.
DPDgroup is an international parcel delivery service for parcels weighing less than 30 kg. The company operates mainly in the express road-based market and has its headquarters in Germany.
Posta Slovenije shipping
The Post of Slovenia is a state-owned company responsible for postal services in Slovenia. They have more than 5500 employees and plan to bring their operations up to the speed of other leading logistics partners.
DSV courier service
DSV operates in 80 different countries and offers a wide range of shipping solutions. It specializes in road transport and air freight.
DHL courier service
DHL is part of the world’s leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company offers international express deliveries, global freight forwarding, warehousing solutions and many other logistic services.
POST Luxemburg courier service
POST Luxembourg is owned by the government of Luxemburg. Its services include mail and parcel delivery.
GLS courier service
GLS is a Dutch logistics company based in Amsterdam. The company covers 41 European countries and 7 states in the U.S.
DB Schenker courier service
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics. The company takes care of its customers’ logistics by road, rail, air and ocean.
Kuehne + Nagel shipping
Kuehne + Nagel is based in Switzerland and provides sea freight and airfreight forwarding, as well as other services, with a focus on providing IT-based logistics solutions.
ACS courier service
ACS Courier is the leader of the courier service sector in Greece. Its services include document shipping, shipping of parcels and packages.
SEUR offers delivery and logistics services in Spain, Portugal, and other countries. They deliver more than 300,000 parcels every day.
Chronopost courier service
Chronopost provides express shipping and delivery service in France and other countries. They offer national, international and tailored services.
Eurosender collaborates with all of the above logistics companies and thus assists its customers in the search of the most competitive prices on the market. At the same time, we put our effort into widening our network and diversifying the spectrum of shipping services by continuously exploring the logistics landscape and thus new promising partnerships. In this way, you can book courier services to Germany or in any other European destination without spending endless hours comparing the different prices that are offered online. Eurosender’s engine can do the math for you, thus saving you time and money.
The booking process is a piece of cake, requiring just a few clicks and approximately 3 minutes of your time. As a new user, you can create either a personal or a company account. All you need to do is enter your e-mail and some important personal details. In this way, you will be able to benefit from our special prices and use various payment options. Our system is easy to use and completing an order requires only a few steps. For example, for sending a package to Germany, all you have to do is:
- insert the information details of your shipment in our engine;
- select the payment method;
- after the payment is completed, you will receive the confirmation of your booking on your email, together with advice about the best way to pack your items.
You can find more information in the dedicated section of our website. However, if your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping, we can offer you an individual offer.
Transit information – courier to Germany
For every package you ship to Germany, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. You can use this number to see where your package is located. How does it work? Every time your parcel is scanned at a new depot or location, the tracking system gets updated. In case you notice that the system displays the same message for a few days, it could be due to delays in updating the system.
Estimated delivery time – courier to Germany
The estimated delivery time that you receive is –as the name says- “estimated”. That means that the delivery of the package might arrive before or after the estimated time. For example, a package sent from mainland Spain to Germany arrives at its destination in 3 business days whereas shipments travelling from Sweden to Germany can be delivered in one (1) business day. There are various reasons why a package can arrive late to its destination. The same goes if there are any National Holidays between the pick-up and delivery dates.
Label and paperwork – courier to Germany
The label is crucial for a successful delivery. It provides vital information for the shipment to be moved from one station to another before finally being delivered to the recipient. The label on the package should contain the name and address of the sender as well as of the recipient, different shipment details (size, the total weight, the number of pieces etc.), and other details. If you want your package to be collected in Germany, you are not required to print the label yourself.
Delivery considerations for courier services to Germany
Things to remember or to pay attention to when booking courier services to Germany:
- Postal codes – German postal codes are numeric, consisting of five digits. There are only three states (Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein and Saarland), in addition to the city states, that lie completely within one postal zone, while three more states (Lower Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Baden-Wurttemberg) cover four postal zones.
- Name on the doorbell – in Germany, it is required to have your name on the doorbell. If the surname in the address does not match any of the names on the mailboxes, the courier driver will not know which apartment to deliver the mail to.
- Accurate details about the shipment –Any mistakes might lead to delays.
- Our couriers are not able to send to P.O. boxes.
- The service is door-to-door. No need to leave the comfort of your house and find a drop-off point for your shipment.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Have someone at the address in the given time frame.
- Appoint another person, if you cannot be at the delivery address at the delivery time.
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call you.
Clearing German customs
German customs are very strict when it comes to necessary paperwork. Having clear precise information will help ensure timely clearance of your international shipments sent to Germany. Lack of clear information can also result in extra clearance fees, so it is crucial to be informed on that subject. Something worth mentioning is that items sent to Germany as a gift can be considered tax free if their value is under 45 euros. Last but not least, it goes without saying that there are no customs duties to be paid when buying goods coming from within the European Union.