Shipping to Amazon FBA fulfilment centres in Poland
Find out how to ship your inventory to Amazon FBA warehouses and distribution centres in Poland. To help you organise your operations, we have collected the addresses of the different warehouses and logistics centres in Poland used for Amazon FBA logistics.
Book shipping with Eurosender to replenish your product inventory at Amazon warehouses and distribution centres in Poland. Get an instant quote in our booking tool.
How to send inventory to Amazon FBA in Poland
The list of Amazon FBA fulfilment centre addresses in Poland
Need to ship inventory to an Amazon warehouse in Poland? We have gathered a complete list of Poland’s Amazon fulfilment and distribution centre addresses.
Warehouse 1 in Bielany Wrocławskie
Location: Czekoladowa 1, 55-040 Bielany Wrocławskie, Poland
Warehouse 2 in Bielany Wrocławskie
Location: Logistyczna 6, 55-040 Bielany Wrocławskie, Poland
Warehouse in Chociule
Location: Chociule 100, 66-200, Poland
Warehouse in Gliwice
Location: Bojkowska 80, 44-141 Gliwice, Poland
Warehouse in Kołbaskowo
Location: Kołbaskowo 156, 72-001 Szczecin, Poland
Warehouse in Krajków
Location: Logistyczna 4, 55-020 Krajków, Poland
Warehouse in Krzyżowice
Location: Energetyczna 12, 55-040 Krzyżowice, Poland
Warehouse in Łódź
Location: Józefów 3a, 93-614 Łódź, Poland
Warehouse in Okmiany
Location: Okmiany 3C, 59-225 Okmiany, Poland
Warehouse in Pawlikowice
Location: Pawlikowice 155, 95-200 Pawlikowice, Poland
Warehouse in Przytoczna
Location: Nowa Niedrzwica 58, 66-340 Przytoczna, Poland
Warehouse in Sady
Location: Poznańska 1d, 62-080 Sady, Poland
Warehouse 1 in Sosnowiec
Location: Inwestycyjna 19, 41-208 Sosnowiec, Poland
Warehouse 2 in Sosnowiec
Location: Inwestycyjna 10, 41-200 Sosnowiec, Poland
Warehouse in Zgorzelec
Location: Słowiańska 13B, 59-900 Zgorzelec, Poland
HOW DOES IT WORK?
How to ship to Amazon FBA logistics distribution centres in Poland
Amazon distribution centres in Poland allow companies to manage their logistics by handling inventory storage and distribution. Using Amazon FBA logistics in Poland is simple; check below how their process works:
- Register as a Seller on Amazon and create your shipping plan.
- Manage your inventory and select the products you want to ship.
- Arrange shipping to the designated Amazon FBA fulfilment centre in Poland.
- Book a loading ramp at the destination warehouse via Carrier Central at least 24 hours before the truck is scheduled to deliver.
- If your inventory consists of several parcels or small packages, you will not need to book a loading ramp. However, bear in mind that the vehicle may wait in the queue during peak periods for loading and unloading.
- Once the products have been delivered to the chosen Amazon FBA warehouse in Poland, you can use Amazon Logistics tracking.
- Amazon will pick, pack, and ship products from the Amazon FBA distribution centre in Poland to your customers.
Trust our logistics experts to find the best carrier to ship your products to Amazon FBA warehouses in Poland. Avoid the hassle of comparing quotes on various courier sites and focus on growing your business instead!
Get a quote
How to prepare items for shipping to Amazon FBA warehouses in Poland
In order to organise the shipment of your inventory to Amazon FBA warehouses and distribution centres in Poland, it is important to follow Amazon’s logistics requirements.
- Each product must have its own SKU identification code.
- Each unit must have a barcode or scannable label.
- Products containing small, removable parts must be packed in the same packaging.
- When sending sets of products, mark the package as a set and label the item accordingly.
- Use 4-way access wooden pallets conforming to EPAL, CHEP, UIC 435-2 or EN13698-1 standards with a maximum height of 1.8 metres.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their
permanent shipping platform and get immediate access to multiple benefits.
Set up a business account
Why ship to Amazon FBA warehouses in Poland with Eurosender?
With Eurosender, you have access to a wide range of logistics services to connect your entire supply chain. Below are just some of the benefits you get from shipping with us!
Access to renowned carriers
One-stop logistics platform
Shipping insurance included
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FAQ about shipping and storing goods in Amazon warehouses in Poland
How can I sell products and ship from Amazon FBA in Poland?
How much does it cost to use Amazon FBA logistics services in Poland?
- Charges for using Amazon Logistics in Poland range from 2.5% to 45% of the final sales price, depending on the items.
- Monthly inventory storage fees at Amazon warehouses in Poland vary depending on the type of goods and the time of year: from €15.60 to €30 per cubic metre from January to September and from €21.60 to €41 per cubic metre from October to December.
How long does it take to deliver to an Amazon warehouse in Poland through Eurosender?
Do I need to contact the Amazon distribution centre in Poland to ship my inventory?
When should I use Amazon FBA or FBM logistics services in Poland?
How do I start selling on Amazon from Poland?
Do you have more questions about Amazon FBA storing and shipping?
Check the list of frequently asked questions and answers about Amazon fulfilment centres.
FAQ on Amazon FBA
Are you shipping products to an Amazon warehouse in another country?
Check the addresses of Amazon FBAs in Europe