How to ship lost luggage and property from Dublin Airport
The easiest way to retrieve your lost items is by shipping them from Dublin Airport directly to your home address. This way you can get your items back safely without having to travel back and forth and lose time and money. Discover how to retrieve your lost luggage or property from Dublin Airport in a few easy steps. Eurosender offers a range of low-cost courier services from Dublin Airport to anywhere in the world, so you can have your lost property shipped to you, in a few easy steps. Get the best quote to ship your lost or left luggage and more from Dublin Airport lost and found, right here.
Easily ship lost property and luggage from Dublin Airport
RETRIEVE YOUR LUGGAGE
How to recover lost luggage and property from Dublin Airport
Follow these steps to locate and recover your lost property or baggage from Dublin Airport and ship your lost property safely with courier services to your home:
- Contact Dublin airport’s Police Department and confirm they have your item. For lost luggage, contact the airline and ground handling department at Dublin airport;
- Claim your item by confirming you are the owner and ask if they are willing to ship it – you may need to show your ID or give a detailed description, depending on the item;
- Ask for details for collection – contact details of an Airport Police officer in charge of lost property who will deal with the courier;
- Remember that your item also needs to be packed in order to be shipped. Always check that airport staff is willing to pack the item according to our packing instructions.
- Always be sure your parcel will not contain any items considered prohibited or restricted by the courier companies or Dublin airport, to prevent issues with collection.
- Book the courier service with Eurosender and let us do the rest. Save on the cost to ship lost baggage and property from Dublin airport, to anywhere worldwide;
Provide the correct details for successful parcel collection from Dublin Airport
When organising courier services from Dublin Airport for your lost property or baggage shipment, it is essential to provide complete and correct details. Follow this example below to provide a correct parcel collection address when recovering lost items from Dublin Airport:
Choose the country of pick-up/delivery
- Name & Surname
Add the name of Airport Police Department followed by the name of the officer
Ex.: Dublin Airport Police Station, (lost property for) Lisa Murphy
Fill out the street name in full and the number.
Ex.: Terminal 1, Terminal Complex, Dublin Airport
- Additional info – Optional
Keep in mind that the courier does not always take this into consideration.
You could choose to include a reference number or officer contact here.
Add the eircode, please double check if it’s the correct.
Ex.: K67 A9T0
Add the full name of the town or city
Ex.: Swords, Co. Dublin
- Phone number
Add the phone number, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: + 353 1 8145555
What items are usually shipped from Dublin Airport?
Travellers often ship back their lost luggage items. Some of the most common items shipped from lost and found at Dublin Airport include:
READY TO SHIP?
Get an instant quote for shipping your lost property from Dublin Airport
NEED MORE INFORMATION?