How to ship luggage from Dublin Airport.
It happens more often than you think, people who are in a hurry and rushing through Dublin airport to get their connection or that bus to the centre, Cork or Limerick. In that hurry they might have forgotten to take that second bag they checked in or they leave their carry-on on the seat next to them. Or because of late check-in or some external factor, their luggage got lost in transit and ends up in lost and found. in this article, we will explain you how to ship luggage from Dublin Airport back home.
You can imagine that people leave all sorts of stuff behind, hopefully, Dublin airport security will pick them up or another traveler will bring it to the lost and found a desk. Retrieving your lost luggage can be expensive and time-consuming if you have to go all the way back to the airport, but it doesn’t have to be. You can easily book a courier with whom you can ship your lost property from Dublin airport back home.
Ship lost property from Dublin Airport with Eurosender
We, at Eurosender, want to help you in this process by providing you a step by step guide on reclaiming your lost luggage and how to ship luggage from Dublin airport back home. Here is what you need to do:
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to pack your items for shipping
By following these steps and filling out all information, Eurosender can find you the best courier for reclaiming your lost and found from Dublin Airport. Fast and reliable! Do you already have a particular question on shipping with Eurosender or questions in general? Please follow the following link and speak to one of our agents.
Before you start shipping your lost luggage from Ireland, please check:
- The dimensions of your parcel by using our dimension-checker. Is your parcel too big or are you sending multiple? Then we recommend you request an individual offer.
- The list with prohibited items to ship.
- Our dedicated pack & ship page where you can find the link to all our specific pages like how to ship baggage, music instruments or a laptop.
Check your parcel's dimensions
Reclaim lost property from Dublin Airport.
In 2018, more than 31 million people past through Dublin airport. Luggage gets lost all the time. Here’s what you need to do ship lugagge from Dublin Airport back home:
- On their Lost Property website, you can check the list with items found.
- If you are not sure, you can report a lost item.
- Fill out the form and await their response.
- Ask them for the exact pick-up address and ask if your left luggage has received a reference number. Also, ask whom you can put down as “point of contact” for the pick-up.
- Book your shipment with the tool above.
- Insert the information.
- Select the pick-up address and delivery address.
- Continue to the payment section.
- Wait for the confirmation in which you can find the name of the courier company.
- Inform the Airport police that your left luggage will be picked up.
Why you should ship with Eurosender?
- We provide you with basic insurance (up to 200€) without extra charge. Extra insurance can be purchased at a very low price.
- All of our services are door-to-door; no need to leave the comfort of your own house.
- We never stop negotiating better prices for our customers.
- We believe that “safety comes first” and that is why we work with the most reliable logistics companies.
- Your shipment will have a tracking number. In this way, you will know where it is located.
- We can answer any question regarding your shipment; all you have to do is contact us.
Have we missed anything, do you still have questions on how to reclaim lost luggage from Dublin Airport or do you have questions for us in general? Then click following button and contact one of our agents in more than 15 languages!