Shipping to trade shows around Europe is easy and cost-effective
Trade shows are a great business opportunity, good for networking with people from the industry and customers or to learn about the competition and trends.
Are you planning to attend a trade show or other business event and do not know how to tackle the logistics part of this project? International shipping to trade shows seem complicated but if you plan it on time and with the right logistics partner it is not.
Whether you are to attend a trade fair at the Messe Frankfurt Exhibition Center, MiCo – Milano Congressi or one of the VIPARIS locations, to transport parts of your exhibition stand an experienced logistics partner is essential. Eurosender can help you to handle the international shipping of your trade show materials, displays, trade show booths and other items easily, conveniently and cost-effectively.
How can I order shipping to trade shows and events?
With Eurosender regional and national as well as international shipping to trade shows and events are possible. Be it the equipment for your trade fair stand or a selection of your products that you would like to present there – with Eurosender you can send them conveniently and inexpensively. For all the items you are sending, you will have to make an order and pack the goods adequately. Our specialists will organize everything else in your name.
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to prepare your items for shipping to trade shows.
Why is Eurosender your best partner for trade show logistics?
- We offer tailored logistics solutions at the best possible prices.
- We cooperate only with reliable international logistics companies, who have many years of experience in the field.
- Instant offers, with no hidden costs
- No obligation to contract – no matter how often or what you send, you pay less with us
- Flexibility – parcel or pallet shipping as well as individual offers
- Basic insurance included in the price, higher insurance at reasonable prices
- Simple, fast and transparent – clear user interface, booking in just a few steps
- Shipment tracking – tracking tools available to track your parcel
How to make an individual offer for shipping to trade shows?
Would you like to send bulky items to Frankfurt Book Fair, CeBit or London Design Fair or do you have special wishes? No problem!
Click here, simply fill out the form, describe your parcel and your wishes.
Depending on your wishes, our team will find the best possible transport option and send you a non-binding offer within a few minutes.
If you accept the offer, arrange all other details such as the pickup date with one of our shipping specialists.
Eurosender arranges the shipping on your behalf and ensures that everything runs smoothly. The courier picks up the parcel on the agreed date.
Package or pallet – not sure which shipping service to choose?
- Smaller items that can be disassembled and packed in a package are suitable for standard shipping unless the box exceeds the standard dimensions. Use our shipment calculator below to help you choose the right service.
- Would you like to send larger packages, bulky or delicate items? Then leave the choice of the best solution for our experienced specialists and ask for an individual offer.
- Do you have several boxes or larger items that you want to ship to a trade show or event? In this case, a pallet might be the best solution. Our experts will find the best international logistics company for you, so you will not waste time searching for offers.
Tip: Ask for a tailor-made offer if you want to cost-effectively send more than 6 packages at once.
Do you have specific questions about your shipment or the ordering process? Do not hesitate to contact our friendly shipping specialists, who are looking forward to helping you. You are welcome to contact us by e-mail or by phone.
When preparing your parcel for the pick-up do not forget to include the following shipping details:
- Accurate address of the building or complex where the trade show is being held.
- Full name of the trade show or exhibition.
- Name and contact information for your company’s onsite trade show contact.
- Specific event room or hall within the facility.
- Trade show booth name and number.
It is not enough to just select a good logistics partner to transport your items to the location of the trade fair. You also need to package the shipment extremely securely so that it is well protected during transport. Lots of information about sending and packing various items can be found on our dedicated pages.
Remember that at Eurosender additional insurance options are available at reasonable rates. In addition to the standard insurance up to € 200, which is already included in the shipping price, in partnership with ERGO Group, we also offer higher insurances up to € 1000, € 2000 or € 5000.
Faster booking, better prices and even more benefits
Here is why you should make an Eurosender corporate account:
- Even cheaper shipping costs – without contract.
- A personalized dashboard that provides an overview of all past and current orders, transactions, and more.
- A large number of instant offers.
- Simple payment methods, such as paying with user credits, which allows you to top up the account with a desired amount of money. Also, companies do not need to make so many bank transfers, which allows an even faster ordering process.
- You can share the delivery information with all your co-workers and use only a single account to organize all shipments, while not being restricted by contracts and offers from logistics service providers or courier companies.