Express service: Ship faster worldwide!
Optimize your shipping for speed. Gain access to high-quality services performed by top specialists in international shipping and make sure that every document or shipment will arrive at the destination in the shortest time possible.
READY TO SHIP?
FAST AND EASY
Why use the Express service?
Perfect for urgent documents and time-critical shipments
Faster shipping, globally
Increased predictability of deliveries
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform and get immediate access to multiple benefits.
Get started as a business
WHAT YOU CAN SEND
Available items to ship
HOW FAST IS IT
Pickup and delivery times
Same-day collection is possible when booking early, upon availability of the courier on your location.
24h delivery within the EU, 48-72h delivery globally. Delivery times depend on the time of collection and shipping routes.
Track and Trace
Each shipment is provided with a tracking number to follow the delivery online.
THE COST OF EXPRESS
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Things to take into account when booking the Express shipping service
- When choosing the Express shipping service, based on your selections in the order process, our system will automatically choose the logistics provider that will carry out the delivery. You will receive an email with the name of the selected logistics provider.
- During the ordering process, you will be required to fill out a few information that will be used for issuing a proforma invoice. You will receive the proforma invoice in an email. Please print it out and hand it over to the courier driver.
- Immediately after placing the order, you will receive an email containing the tracking number assigned to your shipment and the waybill (shipping label). You are required to print out the waybill and hand it to the courier driver.
- Remove any old labels and make sure your shipment has a flat, clean surface, where the courier can affix the waybill.
- Please note that using tape over the waybill is not recommended as it will make its scanning difficult and will, therefore, lead to transit delays.
- The courier driver will contact you by phone to arrange the time of the collection. Similarly, the courier will contact the recipient to set the time of the delivery. Please ensure you have the phone handy to answer the call. If the courier driver could not reach you, the collection or the delivery will be postponed for the following date.
- If you want to purchase insurance for your shipment, please reach out to our team. The price calculation is done based on the shipment’s content value. Additional insurance options are also available upon request.