Worldwide freight transport
Get your load moving with Eurosender’s solutions for worldwide freight transport. Organise the shipment of larger goods with ease. Access a wide network of international freight carriers with the right logistics capabilities, including pallet shipping, less than truckload (LTL), groupage (PTL), full truckload (FTL) services and shipping containers for reliable freight transport, at the click of a button.
Ready to let the experts do the heavy job? Get started
REASONS TO USE
Why use freight transport?
Immediate prices for pallet shipping on most routes within the European Union
Tailored solutions for global freight shipping and specialised freight requirements
Perfect for oddly-shaped
and larger shipments
Warehousing and storage available to store your cargo before delivery
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Freight transport for businesses
Access the right shipping solution for your business’ freight shipment. Your logistics dashboard gives you a complete overview of your logistics processes in one place – including past shipments and expenses. Unlock lower rates by creating a business account. Our logistics experts are happy to assist you along the way – from the booking process until delivery.
WHAT CAN YOU SEND
What can you send with freight shipping?
HOW FAST IS FREIGHT SHIPPING
Pick-up and delivery times
Monday to Friday, weekends and holidays by request. Book early for collection the same day or next-day collection if booked before 4pm.
Delivery within the shortest time possible.
Your delivery time will depend on your chosen route.
Track and trace
A tracking number is given to each freight shipment, so you can keep track of your shipment while in transit.
What to consider when choosing freight shipment
- Provide the exact dimensions length, width and height (in cm) and weight (in kg) of the shipment including the pallet when placing your order.
- Prepare and secure your cargo according to our packing guidelines. You should ensure the pallet is in good condition, place heavier parcels towards the bottom and lighter ones at the top. Do not leave any gaps or protruding sides and stack the cargo in clean, straight columns. Pallets must also be wrapped in stretch-film to minimise the risk of damage or falling cargo during transport.
- Prepare your shipment to be collected from the ground floor, if possible. Please inform us if this is not possible and if any extra assistance is required during collection, such as forklifts and tail-lifts.
Ready to get started?
People trust our expertise
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book my freight service?
Simply choose your pick-up and delivery locations, specify the dimensions of your freight shipment and fill in the form with your details.
- Booking instant pallets: You will receive an instant price after inserting the size and weight of your pallet. Then you can simply book your shipment. Once your payment is confirmed, you will be provided with the best available service and details, including confirmation of collection time-frame.
- Individual offer: If your shipment does not fit the dimensions of a pallet or if you are not shipping bulky items on a pallet, you will be provided with an individual offer by our team of experts in the shortest time possible.
How do I know if I require a personalised offer?
If you are unsure which type of shipping service to use, if your shipment does not fit the dimensions of a pallet or if you have special shipping or handling requirements – simply select your dimensions and information, our team of experts will prepare an individual offer according to your needs for your freight shipment and will contact you directly.
Is freight insurance included and can I purchase additional insurance?
Yes. Every shipment is insured according to CMR conventions. Additional insurance is also available, through our insurance partner ERGO Versicherung AG. Please contact our experts to discuss additional insurance for your freight shipment.
How can I track my freight shipment?
You will be provided with a tracking number for each freight shipment order, and you can easily track your goods on our tracking tool.
Can transit times be prolonged?
Yes, in some rare cases transit times can exceed the estimated time frame due to traffic and weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. However, you will be informed of any changes to pick-up, transit and delivery times.
Will the courier contact me before pick-up and delivery?
Yes, the courier will usually call the shipper and the receiver before the pick-up and delivery. Please make sure you will be present on the given time frame at the pick-up and delivery locations to avoid any delays or other issues.
Do I need to label my freight shipment?
No. You do not need to label your shipment unless otherwise instructed to do so beforehand. The driver will bring the shipping label, but please remove old labels from the cargo before collection. Make sure that the shipment has a flat surface where the driver will affix the label.
Will there be any customs charges when shipping outside European Union countries?
Yes. Customs duties will be calculated depending on the content of your shipment. The receiver has to pay the customs charges for the shipment to be released. You can read more about customs duties, on our dedicated page.
How can I arrange warehousing and storage for my freight shipment?
Storage and warehouse services are available in partnership with our trusted logistics companies, providing modern warehouse facilities with excellent storage conditions. The service is bookable through firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply inform us of the pick-up date, length of storage required and delivery date. You will be provided with a quote based on the weight, dimensions and length of storage for your freight shipment.