The best way to ship manual and electric wheelchairs
Are you looking for the easiest way to transport an electric or a manual wheelchair? Choose the fastest and most convenient solution for shipping wheelchairs with the best couriers and the lowest prices on the market. Check how much does it cost to ship a power wheelchair in just a few clicks, and explore how to pack a wheelchair for sending it.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Wheelchair delivery services for stores
Boost your efficiency and ship wheelchairs through Eurosender. Create a business account on our platform and get access to your own dashboard. Simplify your logistics processes with a user-friendly interface and quickly access your invoices and orders at all times. Benefit from special prices available for business users and scale up your sales globally.
Set up a business account
How to ship a wheelchair by courier?
Eurosender offers multiple logistics services to transport manual and electric wheelchairs a across the country or internationally:
How to pack a wheelchair for shipping?
Check the set of instructions on how to pack a foldable wheelchair for shipping in a box:
- Fold the wheelchair and fix it with a few layers of tape.
- Bubble wrap the wheelchair and add cushioning materials to the bottom of the box.
- Nest the wheelchair or scooter in a sturdy shipping box.
- Fill the voids with foam padding and cushioning materials.
- Close and seal the box with several layers of adhesive tape on each side of the package.
How to pack an electric wheelchair for shipping on a pallet or as a non-standard item?
Follow the recommendations on how to pack and ship a wheelchair or on a pallet:
- Place a cardboard sheet on the pallet surface and place the wheelchair on the pallet.
- Wrap it with foam wrap, moving blankets or some corrugated cardboard.
- Use stretch foil and straps to attach the wheelchair to the pallet.
- Build a crate around the wheelchair for additional protection.