Cheap & reliable courier services to Lithuania | Send a parcel to Lithuania
Eurosender assists businesses and individuals in the search of cheap and reliable courier services to Lithuania and other European countries. Our aim is to make logistics simple and transparent. All of our customers, businesses, and individuals, benefit from the same low prices. Our quotes are final and there are no hidden costs. Sending a parcel or pallet to Vilnius or any other Lithuanian city has never been easier.
Types of services:
Door-to-door courier services to Lithuania and almost any destination in Europe:
- Standard courier service to Lithuania → for shipping parcels up to 40 kg.
- Instant booking for pallet delivery to Lithuania → we have pioneered the idea of immediate quoting for pallet delivery → up to 1200 kg.
- Individual offers → for shipping bulky and oddly shaped items that weigh up to 4.000 kg.
- Dedicated van transportation to Lithuania → we organize the transportation with an entire van in case of relocation or for the delivery of valuable items.
As a new user, we would recommend you to open a free account. It can be for you as an individual or for your business. The benefits of opening an account are many.
If you are interested in booking service through Eurosender, you start by declaring whether you’re a private or business user. Then, you follow two simple steps:
- Insert the information details of your package in our engine;
- Select the payment method and pay for the services.
Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the order details. You should keep in mind that if your shipment is not suitable for standard shipping, we can offer you an individual offer.
Estimated delivery time – courier to Lithuania
The estimated delivery time indicates the number of business days necessary for a shipment to be delivered. An exact time cannot be given because it can’t be guaranteed that the courier will make the delivery at an exact time. Please keep in mind that there might be a chance your shipment will arrive at Lithuania a bit delayed. That can be due to various reasons – from extreme weather conditions and national holidays that might prohibit all transportations to other factors that might may it difficult for the courier provider to access the property.
Label and paperwork – courier to Lithuania
The label provides important information for the shipment to be moved from the pick-up to the delivery location. These details include the name and address of the sender as well as of the recipient, the information on the type of service and the description of the content. If your parcels will be collected in Lithuania, you are not required to print the label yourself.
Prohibited and restricted items – courier to Lithuania
Some items are strictly forbidden from transport to Lithuania. These are among others, all hazardous substances, jewelry and other objects of great value. If you decide to send any of these items, you will be responsible for any damage caused to them. You can visit the dedicated section of our website and learn more.
Delivery considerations for the courier to Lithuania
Things to remember when booking courier services to Lithuania:
- Postal codes – Postal codes in Lithuania consist of 5 digits.
- Name on the doorbell – If the recipient’s name is not displayed on the doorbell, the courier driver might not ring the bell and return the shipment in the depot location.
- Accurate details about the shipment – To avoid any delays or unsuccessful deliveries.
- Checking the integrity of the shipment, when the goods arrive in Lithuania – Damages are very rare when shipping through our platform. However, it is important to check the shipment as long as they arrive at its destination and report any damages as soon as possible.
- Our couriers are not able to send to P.O. boxes.
- Our services are door-to-door. No need to leave your house and find a drop-off point.
Tips to ensure a successful delivery:
- Have someone at the address in the given time frame;
- Make sure you are reachable in case the courier decides to call;
- Constantly check the tracking information to see when the parcel approaches the destination;
- After the courier company makes 1 or 2 delivery attempts, the parcel is stored in the local depot from where the consignee has to collect it.
Clearing Lithuanian customs
As a member of the EU, Lithuania does not apply customs duties on operations carried out within the EEA. The Common Customs Tariff of the EU applies to goods originating outside the area. The duties of non-European countries are relatively low, especially for manufactured goods. However, textile, clothing items (high duties and quota system) and food-processing industry sectors (average duties of 17.3% and numerous tariff quotas, PAC) still face protective measures.
Some of our logistics partners:
Eurosender’s logistics partners are known for their reliability and the high quality of their services. Relying on cutting-edge technology and vast experience in logistics, our team carefully chooses partners that offer the best price to performance ratio while also monitoring their performance. In this way, we do not only make sure your shipments are in safe hands, but also that they are delivered in time.
DPDgroup’s philosophy is to build closer connections with all of their customers. They have over 68.000 delivery experts!
Post of Slovenia
The Post of Slovenia is now expanding its services, by advancing the technologies it is using. It is a very reliable postal service provider in Europe.
DSV is a Danish shipping service provider that offers and manages supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The company has more than 360.000 employees.
The state-owned POST-Luxembourg has a well-established reputation since it offers reliable and high-end courier services.
General Logistics Systems B.V., offers reliable shipping solutions in Europe and worldwide.
DB Schenker is a division of the German rail operator Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
ACS Courier is the company that Greeks trust when shipping parcels and packages in their own country and abroad.
Seur, part of DPD group, is one of the largest international networks for express shipment.
Chronopost, also part of the DPD group, is specialized in the express delivery of parcels of up to 30 kg.
BRT or Bartolini is a well-known and reliable shipping company from Italy that has been around since 1997.
PostNord offers communication and logistics services in Northern Europe. The company is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State.
Gebrüder Weiss is an Austrian family-owned company that ranks among the leading transport and logistics service providers in Europe. It is now considered a pioneer in terms of sustainable business.
Eurosender was created to tackle the gaps in the logistics industry. We use and combine the capabilities of all the above logistics service providers and, in this way, we are able to offer a wide array of shipping services. At the same time, we are constantly on the lookout for new collaborations to expand our shipping network even further.