Quality policy statement – Eurosender SARL
Eurosender SARL aims to provide a booking platform to its customers to find delivery services on time and within budget. The company operates a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 certification, including aspects specific to the logistics industry.
This is achieved through our Integrated Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001 and also ensures our business processes are carefully monitored, measured and controlled to promote a continual improvement in our environmental performance.
Eurosender SARL provides the management of logistics services to a variety of B2B and C2C clients.
This scope is applied for the certification to ISO 9001
Management is committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed, and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company. Quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking within the entire organisation.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available, including training, support, and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the QMS to ensure that it achieves its intended results.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Promote improvement.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Establish partnerships with subcontractors and other interested parties to provide an improved service.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Continually develop & improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Determine ‘Interested Parties’ that are affected by the Organisation’s operation and understand and meet their needs & expectations.
- Determine the needs & expectations of Interested Parties that will become part of the Company’s ‘Compliance Obligations’ and fulfil the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs & expectations and all relevant statutory, regulatory & compliance obligation requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the continuing effectiveness of the Quality Management System within the Integrated Management System.
- Ensure the availability of resources so that inputs meet the intended outputs.
Quality management implementation is through the Quality Management System which is mandatory in application. However, its success can only be achieved by the participation and commitment of everyone at Eurosender SARL.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organizations working for or on our behalf on request. This policy will be reviewed annually by the management and will be amended and reissued where deemed necessary. Previous versions of this policy are archived, and the current version will be made available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request.
All persons working with or for Eurosender SARL will receive full support to ensure the Quality Management System is fully understood, implemented, and maintained throughout.
It is Eurosender SARL’s responsibility to ensure the Quality Management System functions correctly and its effectiveness is maintained through monitoring, control, audit and review.