How to ship a baby stroller or a pram internationally
Are you a young mom or dad willing to travel abroad with less luggage? Or a company selling baby products? Check how to ship a baby stroller or a pram safely and cost-effectively with Eurosender. Learn how to pack such items to prepare them properly for transportation.
ARE YOU A RESELLER OF BABY GOODS?
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform and:
- Pay with user credits to save on every shipment;
- Optimise your logistics accounting by getting consolidated invoices;
- Free up your time by having all relevant delivery information in one place;
- Forget about unresolved claims and losing money: we handle all troublesome cases on our clients’ behalf.
HOW YOU CAN SHIP
What services can you use for sending a stroller or a pram abroad?
Depending on the size of your shipment, Eurosender offers several options to choose from.
How to pack a pram or a stroller for shipping?
- Take all detachable items apart and pack them separately.
- Secure your pram or stroller with bubble wrap.
- Place the stroller in the box.
- Place wrapped detachable items in the same box.
- Fill in empty spaces with cushioning materials.
- Seal the box.
FAQs about the best way to ship a stroller, a pram or a baby carrier
How much does it cost to ship a pushchair?
The shipping costs depend on the dimensions of your stroller, as well as on the transportation method. If you want to ship a baby stroller or a pram at a low price using Eurosender platform, carefully measure your pushchair in its packaging and insert these parameters in our Size Calculator.
It will indicate the appropriate shipping service, as well as the price.
Are there any specific requirements regarding sending prams and baby strollers internationally by post or by courier?
The only country having strict rules regarding shipping baby strollers and prams from abroad is Canada. You can check detailed information about packing a stroller for shipping to Canada by clicking on the link.
How to pack and ship a baby carrier internationally?
The packaging instructions for shipping baby carriers and backpacks are similar to the ones for sending clothes:
- Protect the item with bubble wrap;
- Put it in the box;
- Fill empty spaces with cushioning materials
- Seal the box.
Is there any insurance for shipping baby strollers and prams?
Any shipment booked through Eurosender is automatically insured up to 200€. However, if you want to safely ship an expensive pram or baby stroller, we recommend opting for an additional insurance formula available on our website.