How to pack and ship games, toys and giant teddies by courier
When you need to book a fast teddy bear delivery or want to send toy gifts internationally, Eurosender offers the best shipping solutions. Check our tips on how to ship plush toys, board games and how to pack a big teddy bear before shipping. Send a giant teddy bear by courier to your other half or organise toys shipping as a business owner without overpaying for the service. Benefit from Eurosender’s knowledge and experience in logistics and find the most affordable way to ship toys and gifts in Europe or internationally with us.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Shipping solutions for toys and games stores
Eurosender has helped thousands of businesses optimise their logistics and increase efficiency. Join our platform as a business and organise teddy bears deliveries and other toys shipping faster and easier. Set up your own digital logistics department and keep all your orders in one place. Send toys and gifts internationally directly to your clients’ door.
How to ship toys, stuffed animals and board games internationally by courier
Eurosender offers a range of solutions to ship plush toys, board games and teddy bears internationally:
How to pack toys and board games for shipping by courier
Whether you need to send toys and games internationally or only to another city, packaging the items properly is essential.
- Prepare each item for shipping. If you ship used toys, make sure they are clean and dry. If you are shipping new toys, keep them in their original package.
- Disassemble larger toys if possible and pack the smaller parts in separate labelled bags. Secure each bag with tape.
- When shipping board games, make sure the original package won’t open during the way. You can secure the box with adhesive tape.
- Wrap each item in bubble wrap, put them in a cardboard box filled with cushioning materials. Make sure the items can’t move and seal the box.
- Apply several layers of adhesive tape on all sides of the box.
How to pack a big teddy bear and other stuffed animals
Follow these packing tip when sending a giant teddy bear or shipping plush toys and animals by courier.
- The best way to send plush toys, stuffed animals, or a giant teddy bear is to put them in a plastic bag or Ziploc bag for additional protection against water, dust and insects.
- Wrap plush toys with bubble wrap and place in a shipping box.
- Fill any empty space with packing peanuts or bubble wrap.
- Seal the box with adhesive tape.
Get instant quotes for sending toys, stuffed animals and games internationally
Eurosender – the most reliable and cheapest way to send toys or games
Whether you need to ship stuffed animals, a board game set, some vintage action figures, toy cars or even a model railroad, choosing Eurosender will spare your wallet and nerves.
- Sending toys as gifts. Let Eurosender become your trusted partner when shipping toys, like a giant plush teddy bear, as a gift abroad or domestically.
- Selling toys online. If you sell toys and games online or run a small toy business, turn to Eurosender and send toys and games at the lowest cost.
- Buying collectable toys and figures. Are you an avid toys or board games collector? You can get the seller’s address and organise the shipping through Eurosender to save some money for the next purchases.
- Return toys. If you do not like an item or you need to send a toy back for repair, Eurosender can make this job easier.
- Shipping toys and games to remote areas or to children in need. We can advise you on how to send toys internationally and organize the shipping at lower rates or even for free.
FAQs on games, toys and stuffed animals shipping
Can you mail a toy with batteries abroad?
When sending toys with lithium batteries by post or courier, always make sure the batteries are placed correctly inside the toy. If the toy requires AA or AAA batteries, remove them from the toy or game before shipping.
How much does it cost to ship a giant teddy bear by courier?
You can get instant quotes for shipping a giant teddy bear by courier with our booking tool. However, if the package exceeds the limitations for standard or express service, you can request an Individual offer, and our logistics expert will provide you with the solution via email.
Can you mail a toy gun overseas?
Many carries consider toy guns, replica and imitation firearms and firearm parts as goods not recommended for shipping. In the United States, federal law and regulations indicate that all toy guns transported or imported into the country must have a 6mm-wide blaze orange tip or a blaze orange stripe thick on both sides of the barrel. However, this is not required by federal law for airsoft and paintball.
How to vacuum seal stuffed animals for shipping?
You can ship plush toys and stuffed animals in vacuum bags. Place the plush toys into plastic bags and use your vacuum cleaner nozzle to suck the air out of the bag. This will reduce the space the animals take up. Because this method can squish and misshape stuffing, don’t use vacuum bags for precious stuffed animals or antique plush toys, as they could be damaged by the process.
How to ship stuffed animals bought on Ebay?
If you need to send plush toys bought or sold on eBay domestically or internationally, you will find our detailed guide on how to proceed on our dedicated page.
Can I transport a large stuffed animal on a plane?
Stuffed animals and plush toys are allowed on airplanes, however, you should check the airline’s limitations for carry-on baggage. Make sure the stuffed animal can fit in your backpack or luggage. The best way to send giant stuffed animals abroad is by booking door-to-door shipping services powered by Eurosender.
Is there any insurance for sending plush and other toys internationally?
If you opt for shipping toys and games abroad through the Eurosender platform, all your risks will be covered. If you intend to ship expensive toys or board games overseas, you can choose an additional insurance formula at preferential rates on our website.
If you plan to send toys with batteries inside, they should be transported in their original packaging. The battery must be placed inside the toy. It is also important to keep the original invoice to be able to prove the toy’s value.