How to ship toys and games
Loved by children and adults alike, toys and various board games can make for the most awesome gifts while also being popular as collectables. Are you a business owner having trouble finding a good logistics partner? Or an individual who would like to send a giant teddy bear by courier to your other half but don’t want to overpay for the service? With Eurosender, you can send toys, games, plushes, and much more with the most reliable couriers and at the lowest rates.
How to place an order to ship toys and games abroad or domestically
How to ship toys and games via courier services
When using courier services for shipping toys, games or stuffed animals, have in mind the following:
- The standard shipping service is usually the perfect fit to ship toys, games and plush animals abroad or within Europe.
- When sending a larger shipment, such as a giant teddy bear or when shipping a toy as a gift by express service, all you have to do is ask for an individual offer.
- In case you are shipping a giant plush teddy bear as a gift, a car toy, or a doll, make sure you book the shipment on time. By using our estimated delivery time calculator, you can make sure your present will be delivered on time.
Shipment Size Checker
Shipping services for business
Do you have a toy store but can’t find the best way to ship stuffed animals, toys and games to your customers? With Eurosender you get access to the best shipping companies at the best rates. By combining our breadth of experience in the logistics industry with the choice of the most reliable shipping partners, we make the booking and delivery process stress-free, affordable and reliable.
Register on our platform for free and create your own logistics department.
The standard insurance of up to 200€ is already included in the price of every standard shipment. For extra protection, you can also opt for additional insurance coverage of up to 1000€ or 2000€ at very low rates.
Packaging tips for shipping toys internationally
Whether you need to send toys internationally or only to another city, packaging the items properly and with the right materials is essential. For maximum protection, make sure you have the following packaging materials:
1. Sturdy cardboard boxes
2. Plastic bags
3. Cushioning materials (bubble wrap, packaging peanuts, crumpled paper, styrofoam sheets)
4. Adhesive tape and scissors
How to pack toys, games and stuffed animals for shipping?
Once you have all the packaging materials you can start preparing the shipment for transport. Carefully go through the following tips:
1. Prepare each individual item for shipping. Before placing the items in a box and sealing it, make sure they are ready to be packed.
- Make sure used toys are clean and dry. If you are shipping new toys, keep them in their original package.
- Disassemble larger toys and pack the smaller parts in separate labelled bags. Secure each bag with tape.
- The best way to ship stuffed animals is to put them in a plastic bag or Ziploc bag for additional protection against water and insects.
2. Protect the items. Wrap each item in bubble wrap, put them in a cardboard box filled with cushioning materials. Make sure the items can’t move and seal the box.
3. Apply several layers of adhesive tape on all sides of the box.
Shipping toys with batteries
When sending toys with lithium batteries by post or courier, always make sure the batteries are placed correctly inside the toy. If the toy requires AA or AAA batteries, remove them from the toy or game before shipping.
Eurosender – the most reliable and cheapest way to send toys or games
Whether you need to ship stuffed animals, a board game set, some vintage action figures, toy cars or even a model railroad, choosing Eurosender will spare your wallet and nerves.
- Sending toys as gifts. Let Eurosender become your trusted partner when shipping toys, like a giant plush teddy bear, as a gift abroad or domestically.
- Selling toys online. If you sell toys and games online or run a small toy business, turn to Eurosender and get access to the cheapest way to ship toys and games, stuffed animals or rare vintage figures to your buyers.
- Buying toys. Are you an avid toys or board games collector? You can get the seller’s address and organize the shipping through Eurosender to save some money for the next purchases.
- Return toys. If you do not like an item or you need to send a toy back for repair, Eurosender can make this job easier.
- Shipping toys and games to remote areas or to children in need. We can advise you on how to send toys internationally and organize the shipping at lower rates or even for free.
If you happen to have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer support department. They will be happy to guide you through the booking process and find the best way for you to send toys internationally.
Take into consideration these guidelines when shipping toys, games and plush animals. Nevertheless, please consider that following them does not guarantee that the courier company will transport your package without restriction. In case you decide to ship a toy or game, Eurosender will not be held responsible for any damages caused by the transportation of your shipment.