Shipping solutions for eBay sellers
Are you a seller on eBay and want to streamline all your shipments? Partner up with Eurosender and get the best logistics services for your domestic and international deliveries. Are you an individual looking for the best way to return your items bought on eBay? You can use our platform to find the best offer tailored to your needs.
HOW TO SELL ON EBAY
Sell goods on eBay and ship with Eurosender
- Create an eBay account on this page. The cost and type of account will depend on the kind of goods you want to sell.
- Create a PayPal account in order to receive the payments for the goods you are selling and get additional protection when buying and selling.
- Once you found a buyer for your goods, just log in to your Eurosender account and book a shipping service.
- Make sure that you receive the payment before you ship the goods.
Why companies choose eBay to sell their goods
Expand your business
With over 180 million users worldwide and 1.300 million listings in 2019, eBay is the right place to grow global.
Instant brand recognition
Get customers to trust your business faster by having a store in a safe selling platform.
Save with low fees
eBay fees for sold items are lower than the one’s incomparable websites and listings are free of charge.
International shipping services for your eBay products
Eurosender offers businesses the opportunity of bringing their logistics to an international level:
EBAY SHIPPING METHODS
Shipping alternatives when selling on eBay
How to ship internationally on eBay? eBay offers different options for sellers, but the standard international shipping procedure on eBay has many shortcomings. The number of courier providers is limited, and the size and weight limitations may be very strict.
Global Shipping Program
This scheme is only valid for sellers registered on eBay.co.uk or eBay.com. The seller ships their items to a hub where eBay gets in charge of forwarding them to their final destination. These shipments have the size and weight limitations and are not insured.
Freight shipping for B2B
Only available for B2B sellers in the US.
eBay return policy. What is the process to return purchases from eBay?
When opening a shop on eBay, sellers must decide on their return policy and on who will pay for the shipping costs. However, under the eBay return policy, customers can always return purchases and get a refund if the item arrives damaged, doesn’t match the listing description, or is the wrong item. You can easily send back eBay items, even if the seller’s return policy says they don’t accept returns. Make sure to request a return no later than 30 days after the delivery date, or within the seller’s return window.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
How to sell and ship on eBay – parcel courier services FAQ
Do I have to pack my items for shipping?
Are deliveries insured when using eBay shipping solutions?
Can eBay businesses ship to every country in the world?
Who pays the postage costs in case of returning items to eBay?
How to return something to eBay?
- Start a return in your account;
- Check the status of the open return request and wait for the seller’s response;
- Send back your eBay items using eBay return options or book the delivery with Eurosender.
- Print and attach a return shipping label sent to you by the seller or eBay. When shipping through Eurosender, we will send the return shipping label via e-mail.
- In your account, you’ll also get the time frame in which you should send the item back to eBay.
- Add a tracking number to your return request to avoid delays or issues with a refund.
How does shipping on eBay work after Brexit?
Can I buy on eBay from the EU after Brexit?
Can I return the order to eBay without the original package?
Can I return used items to eBay?
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Global courier service for your eBay goods
Create a free account and join thousands of other sellers and e-Commerce professionals who have chosen Eurosender.
Get started as a business