Cheapest shipping for eBay sellers
eBay is one of the most popular E-Commerce platforms in the world, where people can buy and sell all kinds of products. E -Bay started out as an auctioning website, but nowadays there are different ways of buying and selling goods. eBay is used by millions of people every day and contains millions of ads in numerous categories. That is why we composed this short guide for selling on eBay.
Calculate the shipping costs for eBay sellers
When selling your goods on eBay, you have to ship your goods. Eurosender can assist you in this seemingly complicated and time-consuming process. With our special shipping engine, we help you get the fastest delivery and the lowest price for your shipment We will show you how to package your products for eBay with this guide for selling on eBay. If you have any further questions about the cheapest shipping for eBay sellers, feel free to contact our friendly customer service. They can calculate the shipping costs for eBay sellers and answer all your other questions.
How to place an order with Eurosender?
Choose the pick-up and delivery countries, the number of packages and their weight.
You will be provided with the best available offer.
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service.
Get informed on how to prepare your items for shipping.
How to sell on eBay
- Create an eBay account on this page. The cost and type of account you need to sell on eBay depend on the kind of goods you want to sell. On this page, you can find more info on when it is free to sell on eBay and when you have to pay for your ads. eBay also has its own internal guide for selling on eBay.
- Create a PayPal account. You need a PayPal account to receive the payments for the goods you are selling. This where you create your PayPal account. By verifying your PayPal account, you will be provided with additional protection when buying and selling.
- Start listing the items you want to sell. Here it is also important to calculate the shipping costs for eBay sellers, as this may affect your selling price.
- Once you found a buyer for your goods, go to the Eurosender website to get a quote and book shipping services. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our friendly customer service team that is ready to help you in 15 languages and give you advice on how to successfully ship on eBay.
- When selling on eBay, always make sure that you receive the payment before you ship the goods.
Check which service to choose
Materials required for packaging goods
If you want to know how to package your materials for eBay, then look no further. The materials required for shipping goods depend on the type of product you want to ship. However, in most cases, the following list is enough to safely package your shipment.
- Plastic bag, preferably a Ziplock bag.
- Cardboard boxes.
- Bubble wrap
- Cushioning material (for example packaging peanuts or shredded paper)
- Adhesive tape
- When sending liquids, wrap them in a towel that is big enough to absorb all the liquid in case if damage.
- Scissors or Stanley knife
Are you not selling your goods on Ebay? Check the following selling guides:
Benefits of selling goods on eBay
- eBay is a global People all over the world use eBay so it is easier to find customers for your product. In 2018 there were 177 million active users on eBay.
- Fixed price listing & Auction listing. On eBay, you can choose between two options when selling your goods. Fixed price listing, where the customer can instantly buy your product, or Auction listing, where customers can bid on your goods.
- Customer trust. Most people all over the world know the brand eBay. That is why there is a huge level of trust in this brand, which makes that people often prefer to buy their goods on eBay comparing to other websites.
- Relatively inexpensive. When you sell your item on eBay, you have to pay a commission. However, this fee is lower than with most comparing websites. On top of that is listing your goods on eBay free of charge, where other companies charge fees for this.
- Excellent for small businesses. eBay is very convenient for small businesses. You don’t need to have a physical store so you could run your business from your living room or garage and still reach millions of customers. Contact us for the cheapest shipping for eBay sellers.
Ship your eBay goods with Eurosender
When you want to ship your products with Eurosender, we will be glad to offer you access to the most reliable and affordable courier services of the highest quality. We only work with reputable delivery companies such as DPD, GLS and DHL, which means your shipment will always be in safe hands. When you want to calculate the shipping costs for eBay sellers, check your shipping costs in the tool below. It will choose the most convenient package delivery service based on the information entered. Also, be sure to read the guide to selling on eBay above.