Paddington lost and found property shipping
Avoid travelling back to fetch your items by booking a delivery service to recover your lost property and left luggage from Paddington Station. Find out how to reclaim and retrieve your lost luggage and items from Paddington Station and have them shipped to your address in just a few steps.
Paddington lost and found items shipping services
RETRIEVE YOUR LUGGAGE
How to reclaim lost luggage from Paddington Station
Follow these instructions to retrieve your lost property from London Paddington Station:
- Find your missing luggage on the Great Western Railway online database, where all lost and found items from Paddington Stations are registered. You can also contact the lost and found offices on the phone.
- Claim your property. You may have to provide a detailed description and show proof of ID.
- Ask for details for collection – you may have to get the contact details of a lost property officer in charge of lost property who will deal with the courier;
- Remember that your item also needs to be packed to be shipped. Always check that airport staff is willing to pack the item according to our packing instructions.
- Always be sure your parcel will not contain any items considered prohibited or restricted by the courier companies or Paddington Station, to prevent issues with collection.
- Book the courier service with Eurosender and let our shipping experts get the best parcel collection services from Paddington.
Courier services from lost and found in Paddington: getting the address right
When booking a service to ship lost property or left luggage from Paddington Station, getting the address right is the key or successful delivery. Make sure you give the exact address so the courier driver can pick up your parcel without any complications.
Choose the country of pick-up/delivery
Ex.: United Kingdom
- Name & Surname
Add the name of Network Rail’s Paddington Lost Property Office and the name of the officer responsible for handling your package
Ex.: Tr lost property, (lost property for) Geraldine Granger
Fill out the street name in full and the number.
Ex.: Network Rail’s Paddington Lost Property Office, PAD, London
- Additional info – Optional
Keep in mind that the courier does not always take this into consideration.
You could choose to include a reference number or officer contact here.
- Postal code
Add the postal code, please double check if it’s the correct one
Ex.: GR8F+M6 London, United Kingdom
Add the full name of the town or city
Ex.: Dibley, Oxfordshire
- Phone number
Add the phone number, change the area code if needed.
+ 44 1 814 555 525
What items are often shipped from London Paddington Lost and Found?
Most travellers book courier services from Lost and Found at Paddington Station to recover missing suitcases, handbags or laptop bags. Although you can use our shipping services to recover almost anything from left luggage at Paddington Station, the most shipped items are:
NEED MORE INFORMATION?