How to send posters, leaflets, or brochures internationally
Get the best price and experts tips on how to pack and ship posters, leaflets, and brochures by courier. Whether you are an individual wondering how to send posters in the mail, or a business mailing leaflets and brochures internationally, Eurosender offers the best shipping solutions. Follow the packaging instruction and organise international deliveries in just a few clicks.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Send posters, flyers, or brochures as a business
Benefit from the fast booking process and better prices when booking shipping of posters and leaflets through Eurosender. Start shipping as a business and get access to your own logistics dashboard on our platform. Increase your efficiency, keep orders and invoices in one place, and get assistance from experts in the field at all times.
Set up a business account
How to send posters, flyers and brochures by mail or courier?
Depending on the size and time-sensitivity of your shipment, Eurosender offers several options to mail posters or leaflets by courier:
How to pack booklets and leaflets before sending?
When arranging the delivery of leaflets and booklets in bulk from a printing house, follow these packaging tips:
- Bundle all booklets and leaflets together.
- Place the bundles in a plastic or Ziploc bag to keep them safe from moisture.
- Cover the booklets with bubble wrap.
- Place the booklets and leaflets in a cardboard box or an envelope.
- Close and seal the box.
How to package posters for shipping?
As posters are made of paper, they can be easily damaged during transportation. Follow these instructions to properly package posters before shipping:
- Cover the printed area of the poster with a white acid-free tissue paper.
- Add cushioning material at the bottom of the tube to reduce the free space inside and prevent your item from shifting.
- Roll carefully your poster and place it in the shipping tube.
- Close the shipping tube firmly with a cap and protect the ends of the tube with a bubble wrap.
FAQs on how to send posters, leaflets, booklets and flyers in the mail
How long does it take to ship brochures by courier?
Where can I find mailing tubes to pack and send a poster?
How do I ship a poster in a tube? How are poster tubes measured?
How can I mail posters without a tube?
If you are wondering how to pack and mail a poster without a tube or how to mail posters in bulk without rolling them, follow the packaging tips our logistics experts prepared:
- Place your poster in a frame of the proper size. Otherwise, you can use sturdy cardboard and place your posters between the upper and bottom layers.
- Fix the construction with adhesive tape, without damaging the posters inside.
- Cover the posters with plastic foil and place them into a shipping box of the proper size.
- Add cushioning materials. Close and seal the box.